Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Congrats on the new thread! Let me share a wonderful thought I had with this new thread! 

When I heard Shirsti and Tejas on the phone, it really gave me a husband and wife-feeling, compared to when Shristi talks with poor Vinayak, all we hear is screams! But with Tejas it's different! 

These two were so calm, talking so nicely with each other, their vibe was matching ... you know? 

It will also lot more sense if Arshi was by-product of Shristi and Tejas! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

iss conversation par gaur pharamaiye! 

Shristi: Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! 

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge! khush? 

Imagine this in a much sweeter voice! 

Let's add a few words for the complete feel! 

Shristi: Aww Teju! Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! ok? 😘💋

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge aapako! Ab to khush ho na!! Sweety! 😚🍫

Another thread already😳

Tejas and Shrishti are really made for each other.. but still I pity any poor fellow who marries that venomous creature.. even a mad villain like Tejas Bhaiya.. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh i that silent laugh when shristy said jhanak ne anirudh ko behkaya hai! 

I wish one the positive characters had Tejas like sense of humor and intelligence! 

Tejas was like Shrishti doesn’t know anything h about her jamai smiley37smiley37… Tejas in mind… Bengali Babu is more crazy then me smiley16smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I wonder when Tejas Babu will get his version of J who understands her SO Ani completely bina bhole for the most part. 

Looks like Shristi ain't it either. smiley44

#JUSTICEFORTEJASBABU    #DHULANFORTEJASBHAIYAA smiley37

hey Anusha smiley31smiley19 long time smiley31.. missed u smiley19smiley27… lol Tejas smiley36 poor guy is waiting for so long smiley37 & each time Ani takes his dulhan smiley36 under his nose smiley37smiley37

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

When on phone Shrishti said to Tejas .. that she will guarantee Ani will not come there smiley36 Tejas had a sly smile on his face smiley37 like he knows Ani will sure come smiley36

Being the original pagal premi.. won’t he know how the newly turned ones behavesmiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

hey Anusha smiley31smiley19 long time smiley31.. missed u smiley19smiley27… lol Tejas smiley36 poor guy is waiting for so long smiley37 & each time Ani takes his dulhan smiley36 under his nose smiley37smiley37

I will be pretty regular from today on. Have to catch up a lot of posts. smiley37

I know right. Poor Tejas Babusmiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

There was a scene between Bodoma and J where Bodoma calls J abhimaani and reveals that she knows J iss shaadi ko sach maanti hai.

She may not have a voice but she is a RuNak shipper, because she accepts unki shaadi hui thi mandir mei, sabke saamne aur woh shaadi sachhi thi. Hence she was averse to reversal rasm as well.

even on date night also she was speaking for the couple smiley36smiley36 .. from the time she knows they r married.. she’s been their supporter smiley42smiley27 along with her daughter smiley36… who’s dream of seeing her fav couple Laxmi Narayan came true smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Being the original pagal premi.. won’t he know how the newly turned ones behavesmiley37

he had seen it in Kashmir when her mom died smiley19 .. when he told Ani to go smiley36 Ani was like u need not tell mesmiley36 he started his doubt on him that time smiley16 even before Ani knew J will come in his life smiley37

Aadia thumbnail

I will be pretty regular from today on. Have to catch up a lot of posts. smiley37

Now I am leaving to India.. next Thursday.. my FIL is getting a pace maker and wants to spend quality time with his grand kidsmiley13

samarp2 thumbnail

@ bold… welcome back smiley31smiley9… yaa poor him smiley19 was checking Rishi’s updates.. nothing I saw if he’s back or not smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Now I am leaving to India.. next Thursday.. my FIL is getting a pace maker and wants to spend quality time with his grand kidsmiley13

ohhh.. hope he’s well smiley9smiley9… will miss u smiley31smiley19smiley31… take caresmiley27 .. when r u returning back? Hope ur FIL gets well soon smiley9…