Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

The payesh snatched by Arshi and  highlighting the empty hands of Jhanak . Hope its not a symbolic representation of future .

Funny people .

Arshi is gift   , didn't they see the gift bad mouthing and shouting about their own son!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such formal parents ,specially Tanuja .

All Anirudh gaze was on Jhanak and one moment I felt like he wanted to ask what happened why are you sad .

Jhanak hurt with engagement and ring from Arshi . Dont worry girl he is waiting for your ring .  

Choton part was rubbish .

Now when she enters the house wont they see each other . Instead of beating round the bushes couldn't he just have said the truth and apologised for the false story .

But then there wont be chance to insult him in the court room .

Food drama .Seriously ...

And finally whose birthday it is .

Arshi Arshi  everything ended on her .

Oh yes , that is why they had reminded "aaj Anirudh ka birthday hai " 

Much needed one ,I thought it was Arshi praising day 

Anirudh please be in the frame of Arshi's camera and get caught , feeding , hugging , staring , holding hands , whatever way ..

But please get caught .

This would be your treat for us on your birthday .

Scream session followed we will manage with ff mode .

Ramya , Vidya special thanks for making the episode intersting with your writings .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

New thread , congratulations and Thanks Anju ๐Ÿค

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

For now adjust with these upcoming bts 

Anishiโ€™s coffee date. No no no u are wrong in assuming that the cat is Ani! See how disinterested and disillusioned the cute monkey looks posing for a selfie with the daayan ๐Ÿ˜œ

IMG_1563.jpeg

Ani drying his clothes alone after Jhanakโ€™s departure

The monsoon has ended so heโ€™s drenching himself in Bay of Bengal to get a similar effect๐Ÿ˜

IMG_1565.jpeg

And finally Minu ji from the eyes of the beholder- as beautiful as a flower petal 
IMG_1566.jpeg

smiley37
Ani drying clothessmiley37smiley37 ab J is not there to dry it.. poor guy must do it himself smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pic1 - Monkey with dil pe haath? Almost getting a heart attack kya? I heard monkey ๐Ÿ™Š ke muh mein aj dahi I mean payesh jam gaya? He was in Monkey See Monkey Do mode today smiley15

Pic 2 - Such a pro laundromat smiley15 Bbas ab khana banana sikh le toh banda re-shaadi ke liye full taiyyarsmiley15

Pic 3 - The joba phool (hibiscus) touch tho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

#AgainEyeForDetailExquisite

Anishiโ€™s coffee date. No no no u are wrong in assuming that the cat is Ani! See how disinterested and disillusioned the cute monkey looks posing for a selfie with the daayan ๐Ÿ˜œ

IMG_1563.jpeg

The monsoon has ended so heโ€™s drenching himself in Bay of Bengal to get a similar effect๐Ÿ˜

IMG_1565.jpeg

And finally Minu ji from the eyes of the beholder- as beautiful as a flower petal 
IMG_1566.jpeg

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

IMG_1563.jpeg

IMG_1565.jpeg

IMG_1566.jpeg

Monkey is Anirudh ,so bad Vidya ...

Drying clothes is ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Minu is sweet ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Someone needs to slap that Shrishti smiley7smiley7 she was purposely insulting Jhanak to take revenge of her daughter ..smiley7 Ani also didnโ€™t shut her up fast smiley24 he still said he will taste the pulav thoda sa smiley36โ€ฆ 

If he had said he requested it smiley37 night was gone smiley37 now day also family would have wasted in roasting for him smiley37 there goes his bday then smiley37.. .. he was least interested in any drama which was happening around smiley37 he happily celebrated with Jhanak with dinner, cake & some romance ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ & now he will have food made by her that also chori chupke ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ as people have left him no option smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Lakshmi gaaru mood sari cheskondi 

We are the cat and Ani the rat till the bday ends๐Ÿ˜œ

IMG_1562.jpeg

Look at the cat angry eyes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ก

So true ,such boring birthday episodes ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The payesh snatched by Arshi and  highlighting the empty hands of Jhanak . Hope its not a symbolic representation of future .

Funny people .

Arshi is gift   , didn't they see the gift bad mouthing and shouting about their own son!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such formal parents ,specially Tanuja .

All Anirudh gaze was on Jhanak and one moment I felt like he wanted to ask what happened why are you sad .

Jhanak hurt with engagement and ring from Arshi . Dont worry girl he is waiting for your ring .  

Choton part was rubbish .

Now when she enters the house wont they see each other . Instead of beating round the bushes couldn't he just have said the truth and apologised for the false story .

But then there wont be chance to insult him in the court room .

Food drama .Seriously ...

And finally whose birthday it is .

Arshi Arshi  everything ended on her .

Oh yes , that is why they had reminded "aaj Anirudh ka birthday hai " 

Much needed one ,I thought it was Arshi praising day 

Anirudh please be in the frame of Arshi's camera and get caught , feeding , hugging , staring , holding hands , whatever way ..

But please get caught .

This would be your treat for us on your birthday .

Scream session followed we will manage with ff mode .

Ramya , Vidya special thanks for making the episode intersting with your writings .

another day epi gone waste .. half discussion on food & other half bday boy getting gifts & Shrishtri over acting dramaโ€ฆ y is this lady acting like master & Basu her puppets .. sheโ€™s like ring master of them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..I loved Aniโ€™s sneak peeking at Jhanak only smiley36

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think #Lasha are going to capture the white pup Ani eating those forbidden dishes fed by our cute kitty Jhanak.. the purpose of Arshiโ€™s game of candid captures is finally decoded ๐Ÿ˜œ

Vidya Garu.. I forgot to mention about this in my response to your post earlier ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think you r spot on with your guess on this..that must be the reason for the stupid game..๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

I donโ€™t know if I am being extremely sensitive or these ladies are really being obnoxiously loud..they are getting on my nerves for sure..๐Ÿ˜ก 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165315174

They are unpleasantly loud and irritating with rubbish discussions about same family members  .

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜