Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Any new BTS?

Today will be all Arshi blah blah

not much only 1 pic u can check the location thread

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new thread smiley40.... Hope we get missing episode of Ani and jk each othersmiley42

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

Why my gif not opening smiley35smiley19smiley19

TextImageText

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Haan method koi bhi per clear to ho na....faltu me jo haqeeqat hi nahi hn to usko itna bara kardya hn

Agar reality me Jhanak is in love with Rahul and them Ani ka surrender sense make karta but abhi to aisa kuch nhi sirf galat fehmiyan hn...

I think there maybe the reason why makers are stretching this Rahul matter. It’s probably going to push him a bit more towards Jhanak, confession and all. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Congratulations on the new thread everyone smiley31smiley31..every other day we need a new thread nowsmiley36

In precap what was that reaction of Jhanaksmiley37

was she scared that now Ani will go ahead with his marriage with Arshismiley36 or shes scared the he will not marry Arshismiley37

may be she have a dream that Ani take off the ring from his finger

1PariGupta thumbnail
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...we need keep zandubalm beside us 

we need cotton pieces for our ears safety 

great_love thumbnail

Text

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jhanak dropped to 4th position ! Aur dikhao repeated dialogues same old family drama .. Iam seriously tired of all the Rona dhona .

I don’t know if Iam inviting trouble here, but I find bodoma scenes also so so boring. The same dialogues are repeated over and over . And I don’t understand why bodoma doesn’t object jhanaks closeness to ani. I mean Iam glad she is not against jhanak, but it would have been better if they show few scenes where bodoma is concerned with jhanak and anis closeness . She calls herself as jhanaks mom, shouldn’t she be bothered about it ? How can she blindside herself from what ani is doing and how jhanak is getting dragged into all this. Even though Iam a great fan of runak, it still feels like ani is 2 timing. Why don’t they all object to this. Not in a cruel way like the mean ones. But like a parent. 

Want some fun exciting episodes between leads , more romance. Wish Jhanak also accepts the relationship soon. Iam ok with the chori chupe romance also, as long as they show it in the right light. Maybe arshi will herself leave ani saying she wants to pursue foreign opportunities