•°*”˜.•°*”˜ 𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Update And Episode Discussion Thread no 29•°* - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Bipasha ke liye ek shabd spend karna bhi just not worth it lagta hai Ramya smiley36

I have just resigned to the fact that “she is that murder mystery, jiski murder motive kabhi pata hi na chala” smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2000 Years Later smiley15

Look at the brighter side dude, finally lurakte purakte hume kabhi na kabhi RuNak mil jayegi, bbas iss baat pe thoko taali smiley42smiley40smiley41smiley37

Originally posted by: vira76

Wow, making Runak is such a long process

Ab lag raha hai, this is going to take a while! Itna sach bolana bhi accha nahi! 

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bipasha ke liye ek shabd spend karna bhi just not worth it lagta hai Ramya smiley36

I have just resigned to the fact that “she is that murder mystery, jiski murder motive kabhi pata hi na chala” smiley37

Exactly like most serial killers.. when asked why they killed.. they simply say.. just cos they cansmiley44

She simply enjoys other’s misery.. even yesterday she quite enjoyed how Anjana was feeling miserable without J and how she was working hard to console Appu as well as work in the kitchen.. pure schadenfreudesmiley7

rysohini thumbnail

Absolute beep beep beep of the lowest level smiley7

Originally posted by: Aadia

Exactly like most serial killers.. when asked why they killed.. they simply say.. just cos they cansmiley44

She simply enjoys other’s misery.. even yesterday she quite enjoyed how Anjana was feeling miserable without J and how she was working hard to console Appu as well as work in the kitchen.. pure schadenfreudesmiley7

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haha! Lol Sohini! bechari ko ocean me phenkane se pehale ek baar honeymoon naseeb karava deti! 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks dearsmiley31.. hoping he gets well soon too.. no idea when I will be back.. 

Chennai’s heat is calling me.. I will keep in touch from India.

@ bold… yaa sure smiley31 will miss u the most smiley19smiley31smiley27 .. take care .. too much heat wave in India this year.. even in our coastal area same case smiley18.. take care of ur health & safe trip smiley31smiley27smiley31.. don’t worry Ramya smiley9 everything will be alright smiley31

vira76 thumbnail

yeh yaar ye tanuja and bipasha pura din karate kya hai! 

Don't they get bored? There is no physical activity other than shopping... 

And upar se subah ke 4 o clock se taiyar hoke baithe the! 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

We so need some RuNak shippers in that house Ashu , hum toh unke liye sare battles forum pe hi lad rahe hai, only so much we can do smiley37smiley36

so true Sohini smiley36 we can show our support from outside smiley19 but we have our inside sources smiley42smiley42 of team smiley42smiley36

rysohini thumbnail

Only for your love for her Vira smiley15 She can take this-

🍯🌕

and then go dubo in dariya smiley37

Originally posted by: vira76

haha! Lol Sohini! bechari ko ocean me phenkane se pehale ek baar honeymoon naseeb karava deti! 

vira76 thumbnail

haha! Usaki aatma ko shanti milegi! 

Only for your love for her Vira smiley15 She can take this-

🍯🌕

and then go dubo in dariya smiley37