Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh Ani's love wasn't quite love. He is just now starting to understand the true nature of love.

Our smart, kind, cunning manipulative, but dil se buddhu boy! 

Originally posted by: xnbstar

So, it's mostly one-sided love from Arshi and a liking from Ani.

Another important aspect is that the makers always remained inconsistent with the writing part and left everything to the audience's assumptions. They should rather focused on the backdrop first but instead messed up with the I love you part from Ani's side. 

And they never justified that point, so now we have to perceive this angle from an individual perspective. Surprisingly, we almost agreed that his side is always considered a liking versus actual love.

In one of the recent interviews, even Hiba said Ani claim krta hn k wo Arshi se love krta hn etc.....so actors are aware of the reality of that scenario but for viewers only assumption is the key!

So claim vs actual love is already proved with Hiba's interview too.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I am not sure if Ani and Arshi's was an arranged relationship though... 

But one can mistake liking for love. Especially for a logical guy like Ani, Arshi seemed like the one that checks all the boxes... except he forgot to check the biggest one... his heart smiley27

I was thinking the same another day, I feel it was arranged.  

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Phr why she's saying during her leg incident k 'sirji aap ek dum budhu hn apko kuch samaj nhi at' etc n when option nhi hn merey pass....before her wedding

Ye bs ek fictional story or makers ko bus business krna h to wo faltu ka stretch krahy hn.....Ani had already badly fallen for Jhanak before holi incident n we all know kasey sbko usny mandir k ghantay ki tarah bajaya tha usdin ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Makers n faltu me Jhanak ka wedding track add kra to stretch the story.....sometimes aisa lgata hn writer khud bahut bara dil jala aashiq h....๐Ÿ˜… usko dard dikhane se sadistic pleasure milta hn bs...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

canโ€™t agree more on that smiley37smiley37.. faltu ka stretching is norm in Hindi shows ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. yaa he had fallen long back โ€ฆ but realizing now.. after Arshi rasam suddenly he feels more love now smiley37.. it was there during Aditya time.. but MUs took place & he got ๐Ÿ˜ .. where he said her I hate you.. he was like heartbroken there..now heโ€™s compensating all.. now he has realised his feelings so he is kind of forcing her also that she should feel same as himsmiley37.. it like yes or yes for himโ€ฆ she canโ€™t say no to him smiley36 then that upsets him smiley44.โ€ฆ.smiley36 โ€ฆ when returning from date he asks her if she liked spending time with him smiley36 then she says yes cause heโ€™s accha aadmi smiley37smiley37smiley37 that hurt his egosmiley37 .. then he thought she made him formal relationship smiley36 no feelings for himsmiley37 in other ways.. so he thought that place already Rahul took smiley36 so indirectly heโ€™s jealous of himself smiley36smiley44

vira76 thumbnail

hmm ok ... I don't know then ... 

who cares i don't want to see Anishi anymore lol! that's all I care about ๐Ÿ˜… 

Originally posted by: Jyotix

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - This is a mere 21 year old, who has no one to call her own, except Ani. 

Who has fallen in love for the first time and wants to be with her love.
Her self respect has taken a back seat for quite sometime now and she merely wants to be around him, to merely see him and see him safe and healthy. 

It is one such weak moment, where she craves for Ani to understand how she feels for him. 
While it is frustrating for her to see the MU Sirji has about Rahul, she doesnโ€™t venture to clear it out in direct terms.
Because she now needs to be a Robot - itโ€™s a daunting task!!

I wish she knew that sometimes itโ€™s not so much a bad thing, to be a lil selfish in love! The only thing that will deter Jโ€™s determination in the future, is a life threat on Ani or any threat to his well-being. Tab she will go all guns blazing, nothing will be able to stop her!

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Phr why she's saying during her leg incident k 'sirji aap ek dum budhu hn apko kuch samaj nhi at' etc n when option nhi hn merey pass....before her wedding

Ye bs ek fictional story or makers ko bus business krna h to wo faltu ka stretch krahy hn.....Ani had already badly fallen for Jhanak before holi incident n we all know kasey sbko usny mandir k ghantay ki tarah bajaya tha usdin ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Makers n faltu me Jhanak ka wedding track add kra to stretch the story.....sometimes aisa lgata hn writer khud bahut bara dil jala aashiq h....๐Ÿ˜… usko dard dikhane se sadistic pleasure milta hn bs...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

canโ€™t agree more on that smiley37smiley37.. faltu ka stretching is norm in Hindi shows ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. yaa he had fallen long back โ€ฆ but realizing now.. after Arshi rasam suddenly he feels more love now smiley37.. it was there during Aditya time.. but MUs took place & he got ๐Ÿ˜ .. where he said her I hate you.. he was like heartbroken there..now heโ€™s compensating all.. now he has realised his feelings so he is kind of forcing her also that she should feel same as himsmiley37.. it like yes or yes for himโ€ฆ she canโ€™t say no to him smiley36 then that upsets him smiley44.โ€ฆ.smiley36 โ€ฆ when returning from date he asks her if she liked spending time with him smiley36 then she says yes cause heโ€™s accha aadmi smiley37smiley37smiley37 that hurt his egosmiley37 .. then he thought she made him formal relationship smiley36 no feelings for himsmiley37 in other ways.. so he thought that place already Rahul took smiley36 so indirectly heโ€™s jealous of himself smiley36smiley44

Haha!! But ye bht hi bara stretch hn.....Guinness world record to bangya hga abtk ๐Ÿ˜Ž....I was in Toronto when started this show and then went to 9 countries for 2.5 months and back to Mississauga but story wahi ki wahi....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ekta shows b iitny stretching nhi hoty in this matter....makers ko khud nhi pata krna kya h....Agr Khurshal or Hiba lead roles m nhi hty to kbka closed hogya hta ye show.....๐Ÿ’ฏ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

no dear! In one of the recent episodes Srishti says that she agreed to this alliance only for Arshi! Sheโ€™s not ok with their status class etc it seems! And doesnโ€™t like their joint family scenario either! Srishti agreed because she thought Ani was an achcha ladka and has plans to settle in abroad โ˜บ๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - This is a mere 21 year old, who has no one to call her own, except Ani. 

Who has fallen in love for the first time and wants to be with her love.
Her self respect has taken a back seat for quite sometime now and she merely wants to be around him, to merely see him and see him safe and healthy. 

It is one such weak moment, where she craves for Ani to understand how she feels for him. 
While it is frustrating for her to see the MU Sirji has about Rahul, she doesnโ€™t venture to clear it out in direct terms.
Because she now needs to be a Robot - itโ€™s a daunting task!!

I wish she knew that sometimes itโ€™s not so much a bad thing, to be a lil selfish in love! The only thing that will deter Jโ€™s determination in the future, is a life threat on Ani or any threat to his well-being. Tab she will go all guns blazing, nothing will be able to stop her!

I completely understand that point but my main argument here is that she already realized long time back but makers are stretching this without any cause.

I second that and raised that point in my previous post too. Yesterday, how she became a tigeress when Arshi put a bad light on her and she comes to sacrifice her love for only his sirji.....However, she can again take that avatar if anything happens to his sirji as well...

Now, Ani is her whole world, and her life revolves around HIM now. Wo ab kisi bhi hadh paar kraskti hn as cleared k wo apna sbsey bara haq mangsakti thi but apny Ani hi ki khatir nhi kra....when she will get to realize that Ani equally loves her tab dimensions would be definitely changed....Would love to see when she'll fight for that haq for his sirji....!!! 

Hope makers will shown this track!

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Yeh I said the same thing โ€ฆ so to me itโ€™s love first then arranged โ€ฆ 

But I seriously donโ€™t give s*** lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Edkv74

no dear! In one of the recent episodes Srishti says that she agreed to this alliance only for Arshi! Sheโ€™s not ok with their status class etc it seems! And doesnโ€™t like their joint family scenario either! Srishti agreed because she thought Ani was an achcha ladka and has plans to settle in abroad โ˜บ๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - Yes there will come a time when she will rise up and claim her rights. All the more reason why she should become successful education and career wise.

Ani is chalak bro chalak, he wants her to become a โ€˜someoneโ€™, so that she is no longer weak and downtrodden and gets the necessary confidence to stand up for herself and her rights! 

He is adding the required weapons to her arsenal ! Just kidding, he is not doing it with all this in mind, but it will be the collateral outcome.

As for the makers, how they have designed the story, they have 1000 epi s in mind! Hence the sloth pace!

I completely understand that point but my main argument here is that she already realized long time back but make are stretching this without any cause.

I second that and raised that point in my previous post too. Yesterday, how she became a tigeress when Arshi put a bad light on her and she comes to sacrifice her love for only his sirji.....However, she can again take that avatar if anything happens to his sirji as well...

Now, Ani is her whole world, and her life revolves around HIM now. Wo ab kisi bhi hadh paar kraskti hn as cleared k wo apna sbsey bara haq mangskti thi apni Ani hi ki khatar nhi kra....when she get to realize that Ani equally loves her tab dimensions would be definitely changed....Would love to see whem she fight for that haq for his sirji....!!! 

Hope makers will shown this track!

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago