Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Waiting for his entry in Kashmir smiley27 he & Krushal reel with Hiba has same song smiley37 no wonder both boys like same girl smiley37smiley37 on screen smiley36

@Mayuriโ€ฆ. Finally it worked smiley40

Congratulations girls on new thread smiley40

How long is Aniโ€™s bday smiley26smiley26 day is only not ending smiley26smiley26

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7CBmEvv6XX/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

J needs to say this to Anismiley37 minus jijaji wordsmiley37 he will be flat there only smiley42smiley43smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7UBQEfikwO/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

ANI HAS STOPPED SAYING I LOVE YOU ARSHI!!!!! my birthday is in a few days and jhanak makers just gave me the best gift ever

happy birthday in Advance smiley31

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Let me start this thread with some good news! ... 

I think Ani finally might have stopped saying "I Love you, Arshi"! 

I posted BTS on the on-location thread, go check it out if you are interested! 

Kyu k ussey ab ISHQ WALA LOVE finally hogya h! โค๏ธ

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

ANI HAS STOPPED SAYING I LOVE YOU ARSHI!!!!! my birthday is in a few days and jhanak makers just gave me the best gift ever

Happy Birthday in advance Dear smiley40smiley27

xnbstar thumbnail

Arshi - Ani's hollow relationship:

Since there is no love and emotional attachment between them. They're shown to us as normal dating people who are most likely puppets to each other but if there's any slight amount of love then Ani never gets emotionally attached and fall harder for Jhanak.

As it says we can only love someone till the last breathe not suddenly fall out of it. Pyaar and emotional attachment are always superior to everything in anyone's life. 

Log is k lye ya to khud tabaha hojty hn ha yaa phir kiski ko kardety hn๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ani and Arshi k case me aisa kbhi kuch nhi tha and maybe unki fake relationship arrange ho ya phr Arshi ki trf se ho....but never it looks like koi love relationship hai. Because jb arrange relationship me koi commit hota hn to partners ko sometimes aisa lgna lagta hn k they're in love without experiencing any strong love emotions as they're going to marry so aisa hi hmey makers n portray kiya hn...

But jb reality hit hard.and Ani got his soulmate Jhanak in his life then he started to feel totally different which he never felt for Arshi as he said and now he got to know what is actual vs claimed love. If there were any hardships in btw Arshi n Ani to unky parents were influential to unko kuch face nhi krna para hga...or maybe Ani wasn't interested enough in that problem solving aspect since he's very professional and career oriented and hardly he spent enough time with Arshi to get that emotional attachment agr aisa hota to unki relationship aisey kbhi nhi break hta...obviously it's loose jo itni asni se bikhar gya...

But in case with Jhanak, their relationship is based on trust, respect, emotional attachment and most significantly, HAQ too (as they're legally bonded) that are highly essential for any relationship and can be observed at hut scene too when he removed her duppata with that haq and how she let him to do so having complete trust on him.

Plus they got enough time tl stay together and face the hardships so that proove k hardly Ani n Arshi itna time spend kra ho as makers are using kitna years se word but never explicitly shown that....kitny years important nhi hoty but kitna effective and emotional time spend kra that is significant.

In real life too this happens as sometimes we get close to those jinky sath sirf thora hi time spent kra vs 3 to 5 years of relationship.

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou for all the in-advance bday wishes girls!
samarp2 thumbnail

Seems like Ani was also done with J โ€˜s Arshi didi jaapsmiley26smiley26 no wonder he hit his fist ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿ‘Š on wall smiley44..

This j should come out of her sister love smiley26

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Seems like Ani was also done with J โ€˜s Arshi didi jaapsmiley26smiley26 no wonder he hit his fist ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿ‘Š on wall smiley44..

This j should come out of her sister love smiley26

She already got that avatar yesterday but usko abtk yehi lagta hn k Ani Arshi ko like krta n she's coming in between.

Jbtk Ani free nhi krega uss commitment se apny apko...Jhanak apny 60 yards k circle me nhi aney dedy ๐Ÿ˜… lolz....

Per aapna Ani is smart...direct dil or dimag me entry kri hn usky...๐Ÿ”ฅ

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True that smiley27

Sometimes it takes years to know someone...

While...

Sometimes it feels like you have known someone for years in just a few moments with them...

I can relate to this from personal experience. 

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Arshi - Ani's hollow relationship:

Since there is no love and emotional attachment between them. They're shown to us as normal dating people who are most likely puppets to each other but if there's any slight amount of love then Ani never gets emotionally attached and fall harder for Jhanak.

As it says we can only love someone till the last breathe not suddenly fall out of it. Pyaar and emotional attachment are always superior to everything in anyone's life. Log is k lye ya to khud tabaha hojty hn ha kisk ko kardety hn.๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ani and Arshi k case me aisa kbhi kuch nhi tha and maybe unki fake relationship arrange ho ya phr Arshi ki trf se ho....but never it looks like koi love relationship hai. Because jb arrange relationship me koi commit hota hn to partners ko sometimes aisa lgna lagta hn k they're in love without experiencing any strong love emotions as they're going to be married so aisa hi hmey makers n portray kiya hn...

But jb reality hit hard.and Ani got his soulmate Jhanak in his life then he started to feel totally different which he never felt for Arshi as he said and now he got to know what is actual vs claimed love. If there were any hardships in btw Arshi n Ani to unky parents were influential to unko kuch face nhi krna para hga...or maybe Ani wasn't interested enough in that problem solving aspect since he's very professional and career oriented and hardly he spent enough time with Arshi to get that emotional attachment agr aisa hota to unki relationship aisey kbhi nhi break hta...obviously it's loose jo itni asni se bikhar gya...

But in case with Jhanak, their relationship is based on trust, respect, emotional attachment and most significantly, HAQ too (as they're legally bonded) that are highly essential for any relationship and can be observed at hut scene too when he removed her duppata with that haq and how she let him to do so having complete trust on him.

Plus they got enough time tl stay together and face the hardships so that proove k hardly Ani n Arshi itna time spend kra ho as makers are using kitna years se word but never explicitly shown that....kitny years important nhi hoty but kitna effective and emotional time spend kra that is significant.

In real life too this happens as sometimes we get close to those jinky sath sirf thora hi time spent kra vs 3 to 5 years of relationship.