•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 30•°*” - Page 159

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading! 

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever. 

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life... 

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?  

Leena will keep Arshi relevant as long as she can bcos she likes such triangle stories, which means Ani-Jhanak marriage will not get any acceptance anytime soon, even if Ani accepts it (which he will definitely in this Kashmir track).
Jhanak is already in sacrificing mode & after listening to Tejas today she will push Ani away even more & will keep forcing him to marry Arshi. Except for Ani, not a single person wants to accept Runak marriage as real so many many obstacles ahead for Ani. He will have to fight this battle alone. On top of that Arshi will play victim card so everyone (including Jhanak) will side with her. 

In that case you are right that, there will be A LOT of drama ahead for us. smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After the Kashmir track, if they start living as a couple under the same roof, even with the difficulties they face I want them to show some light-hearted moments between them. The entire focus should not be on J's insult sessions. Ani trying to win her love, Jhanak resisting but still caring towards Ani, Choton, and Minu's story can also bring some fresh positivity to their life.

I thought for the same story too. Feeling some positivity from the makers.

But haan, aaj ka episode where Jhanak was pleading to save Ani's life was so much cruel and heart-wrenching to watch!

Writer pakka pagal insaan hn koi....😐

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold: The possibilities of what all can go wrong in already bad situation are giving me a headache! 

Bold: initially yes. I hope Jhanak's love for Ani does not keep her away for a long time. Hope she sees Shristi and Arshi's true colors and forgets everything else to focus on Ani and her career! 

I don’t know nothing about Imlie but all I would ask whether the makers are non-creative that they have to take the same route as their other serial? Where is the creativity? Lol! 

Let’s hope the fears erupting will poof away! 😌

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

It will be a tense relationship if they make it the Imlie way. At least there the in-laws turned against the FL after the truth reveal. Yahan pehle hi to negative Promax hai. Add to that the Mukherjee duo. Do we need to elaborate?

Ani has to be the one taking the major burden in fighting to keep RuNak alive. J will not support him. It will take so much assurance and support for J to believe in Ani's love for her and the extent to which he will go to keep her first and foremost. 

I guess Tejas-J convo gave you the vibe of RuNaK staying apart for long. 

I didn't get that vibe, as he's just trying to convince her to surrender herself and accept his proposal.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I didn't get that vibe, as he's just trying to convince her to surrender herself and accept his proposal.

It's not Tejas actions but J's reactions I talk about here. 

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think RuNak understand each other very well so the point of it being revealed to Ani is kind of moot imo. Also Basus won't give a shite and will ulta add blame onto J even if revealed. They have no humanity, atleast the ones that hate J. 

Yet, I was hoping for some revelations like there are many...

Even Jhanak giving blood to Ani, Arshi slapping her badly in hospital.. He literally don't know anything..

I really hope this time they will execute this track really well 

xnbstar thumbnail

It's not Tejas actions but J's reactions I talk about here. 

Yeah, I got that!

I am talking about this. Wo bus usky dimag me zehar daal rha tha or Jhanak ko such ussey ziada pata hn So, except for the sake of Arshi, there's no other reason for her to remain apart from Ani.

Raunak's relationship is based on genuine bonding and profound emotional attachment. Tejas ke ghatiya batein aisey nhi Jhanak ko tootney dengi bcz she's already aware of the fact that she's a 3rd angle and still sure that Ani loves Arshi (extra pda sessions need to be blamed here).

So Rahul's misunderstanding clearance + Ani's acceptance of his love = kuch na kuch to effect hga iska definitely chaye kuch bhi hojye...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong 

What say girls ???

this show u just can’t say anything.. I have not yet thought how the future it will be for them..but some dialogues were disturbing today.. but then Ani says nothing is in my hand..  what’s in store of my fate I will follow that path..& I think the writer will decide with what audience expects them to do.. like before Ani Arshi marriage track got changed & J’s dad track came…When Arshi said she has to make another sacrifice.. I am not sure of Ani’s expression there.. was he guilty or feeling sorry he has to lie to her or it’s just he was waiting for her to say go ahead to Delhi smiley36… cause right now in his mind it’s only Jhanak .. no other feels he has.. he’s just thinking of following his heart path 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PPak

The biggest mystery in Jhanak is why Ani refuses to initiate the breakup with Arshi?

He will even risk Jhanak's life by delaying his departure to Srinagar, but he will ensure Arshi has been given an excuse so she wont cancel the wedding.

ONly explanation that makes any sense is that he is keeping his marriage plans alive to appease Arshi and Shrishti and to protect J, using his marriage as a distraction.

@ bold… this also is one reason & another he thinks is only he feels like that for Jhanaksmiley19 & she doesn’t have the same feelings as himsmiley19 as she loves Rahulsmiley19.., that’s the reason he is not going ahead to do anything..They should have not brought his confession abruptly  smiley18 wheee he didn’t even think on that smiley24

tellyme thumbnail

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading! 

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever. 

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life... 

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?  

You are scaring me.But that shows the story can be interesting... lets see how it goes. At the end, I wat to focus on J's growth and I want them to keep Ani's character towards J intact.