Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

imlie ke Malini ko bhool gya, use is se bhi ziada importance de gye thesmiley36

Bhoolay nahi hain humsmiley13

Phir kya hua leap dena pada aur leads ke sath Malini ko bhi laat mari gayi smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Phir kya hua leap dena pada aur leads ke sath Malini ko bhi laat mari gayi smiley37

woh to thek ha lekin Malini end tak rahi the aur yahan bhi kuch asa honewala hasmiley36

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All blame only poor Jhanak for everything n let Ani free from all things 

Ani is the main reason for every mess up because he wants both lady in his side 

Family Arshi bhi khush rahe aur Main bhi khush rahu sabse hide karke Jhanak ke sath romantic hoke 

I get how jhanak as a character is annoying but she literally cannot be blamed for every little thing. Ani gave his kasam that she would go complete her exams. If she didn’t… then people would cry that she doesn’t care about him. Now that she went… she is stupid for going… she is stupid for not telling her feeling to Ani who also has not told her straight up that he loves her. I like both characters and they both have flaws but some people do not even want to consider the other side at all. To be honest most of the trolling our show gets online is because of our own fans and it’s quite sad to see. Under yrrkh tag do you ever see theirs fans judging  their own main leads like this about the story? 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
First jhanak marriage with tejas will get stopped By ANI. This Tejas is either aar or paar. He will be getting arrested i guess. Ani has just come for four days so i don't think he will stay more after saving jhanak from Tejas. The episodes of promo will come after two weeks not now. Jhanak will definitely push away him towards arshi even if he wants to accept the marriage. In anger he might proceed with the marriage. All foreshadowing questions and dialogues were related to jhanak accepting the marriage and everything depnds on that. We never got any foreshadowing from ANI side that he will stop the marriage. Since ANI freed jhanak from Tejas so jhanak has to return the favor to ANI by freeing from Arshi suffocation.
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

woh to thek ha lekin Malini end tak rahi the aur yahan bhi kuch asa honewala hasmiley36

I don't like Chandani because of her heavy voice 

Kaan me dard hota hai vo jab bhi bolti hai 

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like Chandani because of her heavy voice 

Kaan me dard hota hai vo jab bhi bolti hai 

ub uske awaaz ka kuch nahi ker suktay, naturally ase ha. Loud speaker fit ha galay mein

Barsasht kerna hogasmiley36

WatchTv98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

First jhanak marriage with tejas will get stopped By ANI. This Tejas is either aar or paar. He will be getting arrested i guess. Ani has just come for four days so i don't think he will stay more after saving jhanak from Tejas. The episodes of promo will come after two weeks not now. Jhanak will definitely push away him towards arshi even if he wants to accept the marriage. In anger he might proceed with the marriage. All foreshadowing questions and dialogues were related to jhanak accepting the marriage and everything depnds on that. We never got any foreshadowing from ANI side that he will stop the marriage. Since ANI freed jhanak from Tejas so jhanak has to return the favor to ANI by freeing from Arshi suffocation.

I agree and this is what I feel will happen. I’m just against all the one sided trolling of a character. On here it is okay but on X it is so toxic. Like believe in the story and watch. This is star plus, if people are behaving like this 200 episodes in… wait until later on when there’s more chances of misunderstandings.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I get how jhanak as a character is annoying but she literally cannot be blamed for every little thing. Ani gave his kasam that she would go complete her exams. If she didn’t… then people would cry that she doesn’t care about him. Now that she went… she is stupid for going… she is stupid for not telling her feeling to Ani who also has not told her straight up that he loves her. I like both characters and they both have flaws but some people do not even want to consider the other side at all. To be honest most of the trolling our show gets online is because of our own fans and it’s quite sad to see. Under yrrkh tag do you ever see theirs fans judging  their own main leads like this about the story? 

makers r hell stupid for giving this type of tracks 

If they can't able to handle in proper way then they never ever start this type of potential tracks 

Fans love RuNak as couple not single Ani not single Jhanak 

WatchTv98 thumbnail

makers r hell stupid for giving this type of tracks 

If they can't able to handle in proper way then they never ever start this type of potential tracks 

Fans love RuNak as couple not single Ani not single Jhanak 

Every star plus show has these kind of tracks the only difference is jhanaks is taking longer and we are nearly 200 episodes in. At least this means show will have long term story. Teri meri Dooriyan has similar story and within 2 years the show is struggling. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
But i am seriously annoyed with ANI , who kept everyone in dark and expected that jhanak accepts the marriage while being getting married to Arshi. Jhanak is right in her place, how can she accept the marriage unless ANI breaks up. But we need to see the episodes , bcoz Jhanak aise hi to stop nahi karegi marriage ko, ANI ne jhanak ko confess kiya hoga, She might have pushed away and in anger he might have proceeded with the marriage. So we need to wait for actual episodes, in ring fiasco, makers did not ruin ANI character so i expect same here.