Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Winning is saving the girl from Tejas.. but the stubborn girl must come na.. smiley44pagal ladki wants to sacrifice everything for pyari didi… who wrote her name on her suicide note!! Such a well wisher she issmiley7

Ha...sometimes I can't understand is she naive or oversmart.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Winning is saving the girl from Tejas.. but the stubborn girl must come na.. smiley44pagal ladki wants to sacrifice everything for pyari didi… who wrote her name on her suicide note!! Such a well wisher she issmiley7

You remember everything dear!!! And let it out at right time 😛👏👏

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like now future epi we will get Jhanak torturing Anirudh for few epis ( emotional torture smiley19)

There is similar type of Korean show also.. but leads were not married before.. boy is rich FL is poor ( common theme of k dramassmiley37) she works as his grandma’s dance teacher.. ML is rich spoilt guy smiley36… he sees her & wants to flirt & spend a night with her… she thinks he loves her..smiley19 but he just wanted to spend a night.. later she finds his intentions & hoes away from him to become gisseng ( some kind of prostitue & dancer something like that ) those girls can’t marry & lead normal life… when ML finally starts to miss her he realises he loves her & goes to get her back & win her all over again in genuine wayssmiley42… she sees his sincerity  but hurts him purposely smiley19 .. his cries makes u cry smiley19smiley19 she even goes to marry a older guy smiley19 the way ML pleads & all.. he goes through lot of emotional pain for her smiley19 she acts stone hearted for long smiley19.. but finally love wins over smiley27 & she accepts him & they get married smiley42 then later his house family drama smiley26 continues smiley36

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...sometimes I can't understand is she naive or oversmart.

Like how the fake police man said she was very smart.. yet he simply abducted her but acting as a copsmiley36

Now was she smart or was he?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Isn’t Tejas from Assam?

I think ur correct Ramya smiley27 he’s from Assam acc to his wiki page smiley36 so he’s also not Bengali then smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Like how the fake police man said she was very smart.. yet he simply abducted her but acting as a copsmiley36

Now was she smart or was he?

Ofcourse he was

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think ur correct Ramya smiley27 he’s from Assam acc to his wiki page smiley36 so he’s also not Bengali then smiley36

I remember…We used to watch KD.. had a good soul like our Sohini translate it.. in-fact we had a separate thread for discussing all regional versions of Ghum… smiley36oh sweet memories..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I treat Bengal as the bade bhaiyya of the seven sister states 😃
They are almost similar in traits. Bengal is more forward than the rest!

MMR2810 thumbnail
MMR2810 thumbnail

I remember…We used to watch KD.. had a good soul like our Sohini translate it.. in-fact we had a separate thread for discussing all regional versions of Ghum… smiley36oh sweet memories..

Without understanding a single word I watched KD