Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Ani has to struggle lot now to get his love back…smiley36 too much papad belna time for him now smiley36smiley18 … it’s not easy task for him smiley36… by this all time only Jhanak had hard time.. though he was always with her smiley9.. now it’s his turn to walk on same path .. 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So let’s start with 5 ft distance wali parting handshake 

IMG_1714.jpeg

Tejas and jhanak : the kid’s smile matched Tejas’ kya karun😀

IMG_1712.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani loading
Chote bhaiyya vs bade bhaiyya 
IMG_1710.jpeg

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Just finished watching the epi, wanted to provide feedback on Vidya's question only after I had watched today's epi !

You are correct, they are usually soft spoken and gentle , apne politeness se kaam nikalwa lete hai smiley15

However, like they say, do not poke a sleeping bear. 

We saw what happened when Arshi said "Ring nikalo kyuki maine kaha hai" - Na, na Ani babu apna chhor kisike nehi sunte, much like bong men smiley37

J has the best chance of making him listen/agree to things. But #LogicalThinking and a #MindOfTheirOwn reign supreme !

In short - If you push them to the edge, be ready for the kehar smiley36smiley36

One thing that Ani disappoints me with, is the fact that he doesn't know how to cook. Bongs are generally bigtime foodies and most bong men are great cooks ! Ani should learn and batao Bodoma's haath in kitchen smiley37smiley36

Side Note - Married to one for the past 15 years now, and always find myself running short of deewars , to phoro his head or mine smiley36smiley36smiley44smiley44

In an earlier episode during her mom’s death he cooked for her dear.. he knows to cook alright!

So Ani is ur perfect man now 😄

samarp2 thumbnail

Just finished watching the epi, wanted to provide feedback on Vidya's question only after I had watched today's epi !

You are correct, they are usually soft spoken and gentle , apne politeness se kaam nikalwa lete hai smiley15

However, like they say, do not poke a sleeping bear. 

We saw what happened when Arshi said "Ring nikalo kyuki maine kaha hai" - Na, na Ani babu apna chhor kisike nehi sunte, much like bong men smiley37

J has the best chance of making him listen/agree to things. But #LogicalThinking and a #MindOfTheirOwn reign supreme !

In short - If you push them to the edge, be ready for the kehar smiley36smiley36

One thing that Ani disappoints me with, is the fact that he doesn't know how to cook. Bongs are generally bigtime foodies and most bong men are great cooks ! Ani should learn and batao Bodoma's haath in kitchen smiley37smiley36

Side Note - Married to one for the past 15 years now, and always find rmyself running short of deewars , to phoro his head or mine smiley36smiley36smiley44smiley44

@ bold… all men r same Sohini smiley36 be it Bengali or South Indian smiley37.., mostly I will say Indian man smiley36… now after 18 yrs of my marriage too I am loosing my patience with my husband smiley37smiley37 & I tell him daily that smiley42smiley27smiley37 I tell him my kids don’t give me hard time as much as my MiL kid is giving smiley7smiley37…. Appu was right smiley37 T2 only comes to fight smiley37… only Appu stands in support of her brother smiley41 first time she ignored Shibo’s Chup raho also smiley36 

rysohini thumbnail

Oh he did, did he? Maine sare shuru ke episodes abhi tak dekhe nehi hai !

Yehi hisaab barobar nehi ho rahi thi, ab all fair and square smiley37

Bold - Perfectly Perfect smiley31smiley42

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In an earlier episode during her mom’s death he cooked for her dear.. he knows to cook alright!

So Ani is ur perfect man now 😄

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really want the makers to show an affectionate bond between Tanuja and Anirudh ....

This is too much , the moment Arshi came with bill they stood up and started , what is all this ,Ani ???

That is why my question too "What is all this , Tanuja "??

Bodomaa raised him and you completely forgot Anirudh being your son .....

Read his eyes , understand his words, anger , outburst  ...he is going through a very difficult phase in his life . He needs someone to understand his pain.He too has  a heart like your hone wali DIL...

My daily bashing of Tanuja continues ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Yes Ashu, the species called 'husband' , less said the better, else we will fill up 150 pages pretty quick in endless appreciation posts smiley37smiley37

Apu di was savage today , her "Besh hoeche" (jo hua thik huya, acha huya in a vengeful way) - uff I wanted to give her a hug smiley27smiley41

She was the lone brave soldier amidst the lunatics fighting her RuNak battle with nothing but truth spits smiley36smiley37

Originally posted by: samarp2

@ bold… all men r same Sohini smiley36 be it Bengali or South Indian smiley37.., mostly I will say Indian man smiley36… now after 18 yrs of my marriage too I am loosing my patience with my husband smiley37smiley37 & I tell him daily that smiley42smiley27smiley37 I tell him my kids don’t give me hard time as much as my MiL kid is giving smiley7smiley37…. Appu was right smiley37 T2 only comes to fight smiley37… only Appu stands in support of her brother smiley41 first time she ignored Shibo’s Chup raho also smiley36 

samarp2 thumbnail

IMG_1714.jpeg

IMG_1712.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani loading
IMG_1710.jpeg

looks like after this track we may get Tejas character exit smiley36 he comes as Cupid for our leads smiley42 .. today when he said I am still kuwara smiley42smiley37smiley37https://youtu.be/L30G1LWB7rc?si=BUaiw7lU2_zIOh3o this song came in my mind smiley36.. these cats 😎♥️😎

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_1714.jpeg

IMG_1712.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani loading
IMG_1710.jpeg

Last pic ...

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Waiting for the show down ..

Amanat my foot !!!!

samarp2 thumbnail

Yes Ashu, the species called 'husband' , less said the better, else we will fill up 150 pages pretty quick in endless appreciation posts smiley37smiley37

Apu di was savage today , her "Besh hoeche" (jo hua thik huya, acha huya in a vengeful way) - uff I wanted to give her a hug smiley27smiley41

She was the lone brave soldier amidst the lunatics fighting her RuNak battle with nothing but truth spits smiley36smiley37

not thread we need a forum on that topic called husband smiley44smiley37… it will never end smiley37,,, last month my husband had gone to India for 3 week smiley36 me & my kids had golden days those 3 weeks here smiley37smiley42 …I don’t hear her talk in Bengali today.. need to catch up again then smiley36 it was as only Ani screaming smiley36 couldn’t hear otherssmiley36 he screamed the loudest today after show started smiley37 I guess .. he was louder then Arshi smiley37smiley37.. though most of the times he has screamed on all smiley37 but this sounded different smiley42 & most satisfying smiley42 he had enough of everyone’s stupidity smiley16 .. in that flow only I was expecting him to break the marriage smiley42 my wishful small thinking smiley19smiley19