Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it  would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in thia world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

Anirudh why and why did you not comfort her with your touch ...

No way these two can live away from each other .

Arshi needs to be deleted from their life forever .

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

The power of Tejas and he cant be arrested .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness . 

I felt  Anirudh  would stop his unwanted  marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage . 

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly. 

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life "  Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his  ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and  Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all  his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

Maya , as usual he penned down  very beautifully  ....am feelin calm after reading your review ...

The only good part is, Ani saying that thum achi nahi dikthi, boy you know it's not about beauty..you can't bear the fact that she worn Tejas gifted clothes and Jewellery.  

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

As usual, you nailed his point of view very well.. felt sad after reading your review 😞

Thankyou Vidya ❤️

Hope he breaks the marriage and atleast have Jhanak near him ...he would live with that ...naming it insaniyat ,zimmadrai , she has noone....whate ever...

He would live his life happily if she is near him ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya , as usual he penned down  very beautifully  ....am feelin calm after reading your review ...

The only good part is, Ani saying that thum achi nahi dikthi, boy you know it's not about beauty..you can't bear the fact that she worn Tejas gifted clothes and Jewellery.  

Thankyou Mayuri ❤️

Smart fellow nicely said ""Aaj tum bilkul achi nahi ..."

So all other days innocent  Anirudh was noticing her , 😜🤭🤗🦋

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Today in hotel lobby scene both with Jhank & Ani when talking to Cop.., they highlighted background Murti of Krishnasmiley9

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

SHrishti in one sentce smiley39 saying she will cancel marriage smiley39 next sentence she will marry him next day off with her mental daughter smiley39

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today in hotel lobby scene both with Jhank & Ani when talking to Cop.., they highlighted background Murti of Krishnasmiley9

And continue… Ashu aadhi adhuri mat chodiye baat ..😜

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They both do not need words anymore to communicate.  They both understand that they love eo.  Ani gets why she is rejecting him. 
The whole epi was abt Ani trying to convince J of their relationship including Rahul and honey wale jijaji comment.  It is Ani tadpao epi. 
—-
Does anyone have insight for Ani’s comment: woh bhi nahi hota jo Kolkata mein huwa tha? 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

SHrishti in one sentce smiley39 saying she will cancel marriage smiley39 next sentence she will marry him next day off with her mental daughter smiley39

Because of Shristi ego Arshi's life is getting spoiled ..she is blindly following her mother .

How cruel was she in telling her father to not attend her wedding !!!! Disgusting daughter ....

MMR2810 thumbnail

Thankyou Mayuri ❤️

Smart fellow nicely said ""Aaj tum bilkul achi nahi ..."

So all other days innocent  Anirudh was noticing her , 😜🤭🤗🦋

@remember Maya, during j marriage track with taklu uncle, he said na, i know, I had seen you in Kashmir,  you are standard of leaving was good there...something similar lines,  the moment he met her for the first time to till now his eyes are following only her. 

MMR2810 thumbnail

Because of Shristi ego Arshi's life is getting spoiled ..she is blindly following her mother .

How cruel was she in telling her father to not attend her wedding !!!! Disgusting daughter ....

Such a bratty behavior..no one deserves a daughter like her..