Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

When Ani is back, same dialogue repeat.....

Arshi: Ani tum mujhse jhoot bholkar Jhanak ke liye Kashmir gaya???? How dare you??? Tum par meri bharosa hi ut gaya ab....

Shrishti: Arshi... yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti!!!

(Basus in shock)

Shubo: Ani this is not done... tum iss do take ladki ke liye humari parivaar ke naak katvaoge?? Dekho Shristi ji ne kya bhola abhi??? Tumhe shaadi karne ki irada hai ki nahi??

Tanuja: Haan Ani.... tumhare Dad puch rahe hai.... Bholo!

Bipasha: Ani... tum Arshi ki saat yeh nahi kar sakte! Tumne uski halat deki?? Iss ghar ke made (maid) ke liye tum Arshi ko dhoka degi??? 

Laal: Haan Ani... bholo!

Chotton: Ani tumhe bholne ki kuch zaroorat nahi hai....

Bodomaa/Jethu: Uss bechare bache Jhanak ke jaan bachane gayi thi Ani.... ispe aap log sawaal kuch puch rahe?? Agar shaadi nahi karni tho Ani wapas kyun aata Arshi ke paas... 

Ani tumne acha kaam kiya.... ab Jhanak kaisi hai??

Appu: Haan.... yeh log humesha mere bhai ko daate hai. Jhanak ko bhi. Tum na sad mat ho Ani.... You are good boy. Jhanak bhi good girl hai!!! uuuuuu (Showing faces)

This goes on in different permutations and combinations basically.... smiley44

Anusha darling, you have become an expert in writing rinse and repeat dialogues of Janak 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Krushal was too good. 🤣

smiley37 I know 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

People r saying Mamaji & Krushal ‘s insult taunt session goes from long back smiley37 as in Rishtoon ka manjhasmiley37 they played father son in drama smiley37 & there also they had that in each epi smiley37smiley37 so it’s not new for them smiley37smiley37

What does this mamaji in-fact the whole Bose khandan also think that Srishti and Arshi need to be informed for every little things anyone will do or say, especially Anirudh? 

That mamaji very well deserve “WILL YOU SHUT UP” anyone can get annoyed by the constant dominant attitude that the two sick ladies carry! 

I am honestly waiting for Anirudh to shut Srishti too and in front of everyone! She loathes everybody & insults without giving a second thought. So I really hope all of those insults that Srishti has puked over Jhanak should get back to her sahe ka leke! 

Edited by Manoshono - 28 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

When Ani is back, same dialogue repeat.....

Arshi: Ani tum mujhse jhoot bholkar Jhanak ke liye Kashmir gaya???? How dare you??? Tum par meri bharosa hi ut gaya ab....

Shrishti: Arshi... yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti!!!

(Basus in shock)

Shubo: Ani this is not done... tum iss do take ladki ke liye humari parivaar ke naak katvaoge?? Dekho Shristi ji ne kya bhola abhi??? Tumhe shaadi karne ki irada hai ki nahi??

Tanuja: Haan Ani.... tumhare Dad puch rahe hai.... Bholo!

Bipasha: Ani... tum Arshi ki saat yeh nahi kar sakte! Tumne uski halat deki?? Iss ghar ke made (maid) ke liye tum Arshi ko dhoka degi??? 

Laal: Haan Ani... bholo!

Chotton: Ani tumhe bholne ki kuch zaroorat nahi hai....

Bodomaa/Jethu: Uss bechare bache Jhanak ke jaan bachane gayi thi Ani.... ispe aap log sawaal kuch puch rahe?? Agar shaadi nahi karni tho Ani wapas kyun aata Arshi ke paas... 

Ani tumne acha kaam kiya.... ab Jhanak kaisi hai??

Appu: Haan.... yeh log humesha mere bhai ko daate hai. Jhanak ko bhi. Tum na sad mat ho Ani.... You are good boy. Jhanak bhi good girl hai!!! uuuuuu (Showing faces)

This goes on in different permutations and combinations basically.... smiley44

smiley37smiley37 

And then comes RuNak:

SHUT THE F UP all of you! 

*Walks away hand in hand to Ani’s room*smiley42

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

What does this mamaji in-fact the whole Bose khandan also think that Srishti and Arshi need to be informed for every little things anyone will do or say, especially Anirudh? 

That mamaji very well deserve “WILL YOU SHUT UP” anyone can get annoyed by the constant dominant attitude that the two sick ladies carry! 

I am honestly waiting for Anirudh to shut Srishti too and in front of everyone! She loathes everybody & insults without giving a second thought. So I really hope all of those insults that Srishti has puked over Jhanak should get back to her sahe ka leke! 

Yaa each & every insult she threw she should get in return.. hope once Ani goes back he investigates how Tejas found out. & all.. & then takes nice & proper revenge of the criminals.. long they have been given Scott free smiley29smiley29 it’s high time they r punished smiley7smiley7

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa each & every insult she threw she should get in return.. hope once Ani goes back he investigates how Tejas found out. & all.. & then takes nice & proper revenge of the criminals.. long they have been given Scott free smiley29smiley29 it’s high time they r punished smiley7smiley7

The amount of hatred I have for Srishti I can’t even express in words! I hope karma hits her so bad that she could never think about harming anyone in such manner like she did with Jhanak. 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

The amount of hatred I have for Srishti I can’t even express in words! I hope karma hits her so bad that she could never think about harming anyone in such manner like she did with Jhanak. 

I can understand u smiley9 same feeling I have smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

Today we r getting 200th epi smiley40 congratulations to #Jhanak team for completing 200 beautiful epis smiley40smiley20

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to Team Janak for 200 episodes. Request to the makers if they visit the forum, please add positivity, start the love story of Ani and Janak, give lot of romance between Ani and Janak and add interesting sub plots in the story in stead of boring Basu round table conferences