•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 34•°*”

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼.𝓬𝓸𝓶WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

If Ani and Arshi marriage happens I will definitely stop watching because two sisters clinging on a man one like the snake always ready to bite and the other semi Goddess is a trend in each and every single show ITV so my pov for my good mental health stop watching.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 27 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread Anju!

You are so right! It’s better to watch Ek’s naagin itself😜

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me tmari didi ka 'HONAY' wala pati hoon

Usney kaha k log kya kahengy, tmhe apna rishtydar bol ker laya me, rishta kya h hmara, tmari behan ka honey wala husband hoon me...

So, he spoke from other people's perspectives first and since Jhanak already rejected him so then wo jo uska current rishta Jhanak k sath jo banraha hn ab wo yehi to hai na jo usney logically sochety hue kaha. Dunya kya consider karegy jis insaan ko Jhanak k aney se phly aisey relationship me dhikya ho, jiski ashirwad ki ceremony hui ho and jab Jhanak se uski marriage ko sirf ek majboori bataya ho? Ani bhi na chahty hue bhi yehi sochega na as Jhanak was also thinking ye feelings galat hain.

He never said this directly to her and was just reminding himself that if Jhanak isn't accepting this relationship and in love with Rahul to wo kya naam dein uss rishty ko...Wo bechara krey bhi to kya karey....Jhanak ne bhi ussey thukraya h n keep reminding him about pre-honeymoon and conveyed her thinking ke wo shaadi bus ek natak thi though her reason for this is justified as well.

I can totally understand that this so disgusting to hear but is context se dekhy agar hum to maybe itna bura na lage as Jhanak herself pushing him towards this reality and wo to phr hoker hi rahegy na. So, they need to accept the harsh reality and truth 🥵

He never ever considered Jhanak with that perspective at all. He loves her, both emotionally and physically attracted to her too and always wanted her to accept this relationship. She's is his only WIFE in his both heart and mind but Jhanak ne bhi kal such kehty kehty baat changed krdi thi and even confirmed ko wo Rahul se pyaar karti hn. Aisey me samny wala kya karey? 🤐

So, honey wala or already hoon me zameen asaman jaisa farq hai. Jhanak is equally at fault here for letting him think like this as she's deliberately discussing his honeymoon plans from the last few days and always talk about Arshi didi....blah blah and then expect from him k ap kuch nhi samjtey ...😢

Both are equqlly wrong here; as they don't want to talk about something meaningful and, at the same time, not accept reality either. Sunney me jitna galeez or bura lage per such bhi to yehi honey jara hai as Ani still not breaking up with Arshi 🤢

Jab tak clear confession nahi hoga dono k end se, ye aisey hi guilt me rahgy ek doosrey ek ke aass pass pyaar krty hue or sath hi sath galat message family and society ko dety rahygy. Inka pyaar inko ek doosrey se door jana nahi deta or ye sacrifices ki wajase ek doosrey ko accept nhi karty. To aisey kab tak chalega 😢

Really hope Jhanak and Ani, dono proudly apna relationship accept krey infront of everyone tabhi guilt se azad hongy or galat thoughts se bhi ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 27 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina, Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it  would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in this world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

Anirudh why and why did you not comfort her with your touch ...

No way these two can live away from each other .

Arshi needs to be deleted from their life forever .

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

The power of Tejas and he cant be arrested .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness . 

I felt  Anirudh  would stop his unwanted  marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage . 

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly. 

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life "  Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his  ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and  Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all  his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Thanks Anju for the new thread 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it  would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in thia world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness . 

I felt  Anirudh  would stop his unwanted  marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage . 

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly. 

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life "  Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his  ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and  Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all  his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

As usual, you nailed his point of view very well.. felt sad after reading your review 😞

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When Ani said Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak. my heart ❤️ 😢💔💔 .  I just wanted a Runak hug 🫂 🥰

Thank u for the tag love ❤️ 

Beautiful  analysis 👌 🥰🥰

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak.

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in thia world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyyy

When Ani said Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak. my heart ❤️ 😢💔💔 .  I just wanted a Runak hug 🫂 🥰

Thank u for the tag love ❤️ 

Beautiful  analysis 👌 🥰🥰

Thankyou Siddy ❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Even that cop was trying to tell Ani that they understand each other smiley42smiley42 but Ani is like Main kuch samjha nahin smiley29smiley29 what is there to understand in this Ani smiley39

& y did he say I love you to her  then… looks like he forgot smiley39

In promo whenever these evil people laugh with overconfidence  smiley37 next moment they fall through their nose smiley37 same had happened in J’s marriage.. so that only gives me hope that Ani Arshi marriage won’t happen.. all hopes on Jhanak now