•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 34•°*” - Page 160

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

did you make a post yesterday, IF did not notify me of the tag... smiley13

No only those pictures
U and Anusha did a great job..👏 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@ bold , To be honest , I didn't feel the frustrations and episode was ok for me.

Anirudh conversation with Rahul from his point of view was right ...

Considering the situation of Jhanak which we all discussed a million times , and so not repeating it , he is trying to find a safe place for her to live freely .The best person in his opinion is Rahul as they know each other for long and are besties ...

Why is he not thinking about their marriage is because Jhanak always pushed away . He was so clear and expressed to her in clear words ( unlike his riddles ) on the birthday date night that he remembers the good memories of their marriage , he can't live without her , she is one among the few whom he cares for , supported her infront of the family when they returned .Even in his birthday when they are their famous pulao he wanted to express it .It was Jhanak who discouraged him stating "uncomfortable".

He even got angry with a shut up and dhyan mat do when she spoke about keeping Arshi happy as a wife .

How much clear can he be ..and an unconscious "I love you , Jhanak " . Forget that ....it's our of syllabus ...still.

Jhanak on the other hand accepts their relation and love in a gratitude and bagwan mode .How can he interpret it as love !!! The last when she got chance to clear about Rahul she didn't ...so he thinks his assumptions are right . Just yesterday her face was happy when he spoke about Rahul . She confused him on that ring night too  in Rahul.Well , it's Anirudh mind that can't think beyond Rahul as Jhanak's lover .Don't know why he can't think they can be just friend ..

So when his marriage is approaching he wants her to being safe hands and ensure she is happy .Deep inside he is more than her protector . 

At the moment his sole mission is happiness and safety for Jhanak and a supportive person who will let her study , dance and build career  - which unfortunately he can't do even if he wish too...

How can I blame him? 

Arshi marriage breaking also we all discussed about family involvement etc etc ....

But today I like how they showed there was not an ounce of affection between them .Arshi too has lost her love for him and it's just a win or lose game for her .They were more like enemies who wanted to to show who wins in this game ....It's so open now ..all are aware and when it explodes it going to be huge .

My only disappointment with Anirudh is like Jhanak said , she has the right to chose her partner , which he took it for granted thinking whatever he does will be for her good .

Like Shweta said why are they proposing marriage always as a solution to everything is disturbing , I also don't agree to that for a young girl .But here the story is such that her life is threatened and she needs someone to support her .Someone who won't use her .

Rest evil gang was as usual ...after a long time I watched them ...they didn't change an inch ..😏😏🤫

I know most of the mentioned things are so repetitive as I myself have written it many times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What to do , the story itself is going like that and this is the base .. responsibility and humanity 🤫

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I wish jhanak were more understanding  towards our puppy eyes like you😊
But then the serial would have ended on a happily ever after mode in 50 plus episodes 😜❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@ bold , To be honest , I didn't feel the frustrations and episode was ok for me.

Anirudh conversation with Rahul from his point of view was right ...

Considering the situation of Jhanak which we all discussed a million times , and so not repeating it , he is trying to find a safe place for her to live freely .The best person in his opinion is Rahul as they know each other for long and are besties ...

Why is he not thinking about their marriage is because Jhanak always pushed away . He was so clear and expressed to her in clear words ( unlike his riddles ) on the birthday date night that he remembers the good memories of their marriage , he can't live without her , she is one among the few whom he cares for , supported her infront of the family when they returned .Even in his birthday when they are their famous pulao he wanted to express it .It was Jhanak who discouraged him stating "uncomfortable".

He even got angry with a shut up and dhyan mat do when she spoke about keeping Arshi happy as a wife .

How much clear can he be ..and an unconscious "I love you , Jhanak " . Forget that ....it's our of syllabus ...still.

Jhanak on the other hand accepts their relation and love in a gratitude and bagwan mode .How can he interpret it as love !!! The last when she got chance to clear about Rahul she didn't ...so he thinks his assumptions are right . Just yesterday her face was happy when he spoke about Rahul . She confused him on that ring night too  in Rahul.Well , it's Anirudh mind that can't think beyond Rahul as Jhanak's lover .Don't know why he can't think they can be just friend ..

So when his marriage is approaching he wants her to being safe hands and ensure she is happy .Deep inside he is more than her protector . 

At the moment his sole mission is happiness and safety for Jhanak and a supportive person who will let her study , dance and build career  - which unfortunately he can't do even if he wish too...

How can I blame him? 

Arshi marriage breaking also we all discussed about family involvement etc etc ....

But today I like how they showed there was not an ounce of affection between them .Arshi too has lost her love for him and it's just a win or lose game for her .They were more like enemies who wanted to to show who wins in this game ....It's so open now ..all are aware and when it explodes it going to be huge .

My only disappointment with Anirudh is like Jhanak said , she has the right to chose her partner , which he took it for granted thinking whatever he does will be for her good .

Like Shweta said why are they proposing marriage always as a solution to everything is disturbing , I also don't agree to that for a young girl .But here the story is such that her life is threatened and she needs someone to support her .Someone who won't use her .

Rest evil gang was as usual ...after a long time I watched them ...they didn't change an inch ..😏😏🤫

I know most of the mentioned things are so repetitive as I myself have written it many times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What to do , the story itself is going like that and this is the base .. responsibility and humanity 🤫

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

@bold: This brought tears in my eyes. I totally get Anirudh’s state of mind, I know he has made many attempts and very explicitly. I know he wouldn’t have done it other ways because at a same time he didn’t want Jhanak to feel uncomfortable with the situation. So for now his only way out from all the mess is get Jhanak to a secure place where she can expand her wings and remain happy. Out of everyone, he considers Rahul to be the best candidate for the plan and he’ll fix rest of his incapabilities. 

My heart aches for his love trust me! His attempts are all legit but it irritates me when he surrenders to his fate so easily! Even his “I love you” Jhanak was out of his unconscious state. He was too overwhelmed with Jhanak’s leaving the city that his heart just blurted out without having him to realize and maybe that’s why he isn’t able to recall anything that he said. He was remorseful that he couldn’t keep her with him due to his family pressure. 

Maybe he could have attempt on making a last try to discuss to her more clearly? I mean the riddles talks didn’t give him any logic. Anirudh should have taken a different route. Jhanak even asked to tell her clearly what he wanted to say… he only said “kuch nahe” because he was expecting her to understand his state of mind. So he remained silent. Obviously Jhanak is too weak to defend herself and hence why pushing was the only solution to keep him diverted. 

The makers have made a mess honestly! By bringing Arshi into the picture, now it’s going to create more hurdles. Thought they could spare sometime alone and may be feelings could have emerged more beautifully but the clown clan is back and will barricade their milan! 

Edited by Manoshono - 24 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold: This brought tears in my eyes. I totally get Anirudh’s state of mind, I know he has made many attempts and very explicitly. I know he wouldn’t have done it other ways because at a same time he didn’t want Jhanak to feel uncomfortable with the situation. So for now his only way out from all the mess is get Jhanak to a secure place where she can expand her wings and remain happy. Out of everyone, he considers Rahul to be the best candidate for the plan and he’ll fix rest of his incapabilities. 

My heart aches for his love trust me! His attempts are all legit but it irritates me when he surrenders to his fate so easily! Even his “I love you” Jhanak was out of his unconscious state. He was too overwhelmed with Jhanak’s leaving the city that his heart just blurted out without having him to realize and maybe that’s why he isn’t able to recall anything that he said. He was remorseful that he couldn’t keep her with him due to his family pressure. 

Maybe he could have attempt on making a last try to discuss to her more clearly? I mean the riddles talks didn’t give him any logic. Anirudh should have taken a different route. Jhanak even asked to tell her clearly what he wanted to say… he only said “kuch nahe” because he was expecting her to understand his state of mind. But he remained silent. Obviously Jhanak is too weak to defend herself and hence why pushing was the only solution to keep him diverted. 

The makers have made a mess honestly! By bringing Arshi into the picture, now it’s going to create more hurdles. Thought they could spare sometime alone and may be feelings could have emerged more beautifully but the clown clan is back and will barricade their milan! 

I  mirror both of your thoughts. So not going to elborate more. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I  mirror both of your thoughts. So not going to elborate more. 

Maya made me emotional again 😭

My heart aches so bad out of guilt but I am split between two different emotions for Anirudh. I just want someone to help him! 😩 He is capable to take a stand if he really wants to. He just needs proper guidance and Chotton is the only hope if he chose to allow him to explain and accept! 

I am glad for both of you understanding my state of mind 🥺 lol! 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya made me emotional again 😭

My heart aches so bad out of guilt but I am split between two different emotions for Anirudh. I just want someone to help him! 😩 He is capable to take a stand if he really wants to. He just needs proper guidance and Chotton is the only hope if he chose to allow him to explain and accept! 

I am glad for both of you understanding my state of mind 🥺 lol! 

OMG , 

I myself is an emotional fool..don't fall for it ...😂😜

Yes right now what both Jhanak and Anirudh needs is good friend whom can show them the truth.

Hope Choton does it for both of them .Anirudh is capable to do anything, but right now he is in inner turmoil..

Thankyou for understanding my thoughts ...❤️

And I think we should move to the other thread , I noticed it has exceeded too much pages now...

Manoshono thumbnail

OMG , 

I myself is an emotional fool..don't fall for it ...😂😜

Yes right now what both Jhanak and Anirudh needs is good friend whom can show them the truth.

Hope Choton does it for both of them .Anirudh is capable to do anything, but right now he is in inner turmoil..

Thankyou for understanding my thoughts ...❤️

And I think we should move to the other thread , I noticed it has exceeded too much pages now...

What! I thought we were on the new thread 🤣 Didn’t notice it! Sorry yes let’s stay on the other one! 🤗

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What! I thought we were on the new thread 🤣 Didn’t notice it! Sorry yes let’s stay on the other one! 🤗

My mistake I replied without looking just on the notifications...