•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 35•°*”

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 24 days ago

𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼.𝓬𝓸𝓶WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 24 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This is the 35th threads but the story has not moved an inch.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This show has reached its heights for regressiveness. Why do a woman need to be married to feel protected? That too to a guy who shits his pants when hearing about Tejas. What all we should jhelofy just to see Mr puppy eyes and Miss masoom facesmiley5

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the new thread Anju ji smiley27

The forum is ensuring that something at least moves smiley40

Congratulations on the new thread 🧵 peeps smiley41

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This is the 35th threads but the story has not moved an inch.

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - Swetha, absolutely.This is what J should de maro on both Ani and Rahul’s face smiley15

Originally posted by: Lollolika

This show has reached its heights for regressiveness. Why do a woman need to be married to feel protected? That too to a guy who shits his pants when hearing about Tejas. What all we should jhelofy just to see Mr puppy eyes and Miss masoom facesmiley5

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

Hum dono ke baare mein tum dono aisa sochti ho?? - Rahul 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Birthday wishes Vira ...wishing you a healthy and happy life ahead ..lots of love 💕🎉

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

Hum dono ke baare mein tum dono aisa sochti ho?? - Rahul 

Mein pighal gayi ice cream ki tarahsmiley42smiley42

Errr..back to senses. I am angry at Mr puppy eyes for being in scrificial modesmiley14

And Rahul, once Ani sorted everything out he is like "mein Jhanak ke liye jaan bhi de sakta hun"smiley17

maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone. I have been a silent reader at the forum. Last time I was active on the forum was when Qubool hai aired. This show is such an intriguing watch. Just loving the chemistry of Runak. But the character of Ani isn't consistent. One day he's head over heels in love. The next day he refuses to accept his feelings.

Jhanak has just become too submissive and dependent. We need to see her fierce side. The show needs a little more flavour of romancesmiley6 

She needs to take her own decisions. Ani can't just play Mr.Matchmaker everytime. Ahh I miss Aditya Kapoor.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2012

Hi everyone. I have been a silent reader at the forum. Last time I was active on the forum was when Qubool hai aired. This show is such an intriguing watch. Just loving the chemistry of Runak. But the character of Ani isn't consistent. One day he's head over heels in love. The next day he refuses to accept his feelings.

Jhanak has just become too submissive and dependent. We need to see her fierce side. The show needs a little more flavour of romancesmiley6 

She needs to take her own decisions. Ani can't just play Mr.Matchmaker everytime. Ahh I miss Aditya Kapoor.

Welcome Maha!