Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And continue… Ashu aadhi adhuri mat chodiye baat ..😜

Aadha ,aadhi , adhuri is the new trend !!!!!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

@remember Maya, during j marriage track with taklu uncle, he said na, i know, I had seen you in Kashmir,  you are standard of leaving was good there...something similar lines,  the moment he met her for the first time to till now his eyes are following only her. 

Yes ,  he said you used to wear good dress and your standard of living was good ...

Mmm all 👀 on Jhanak !!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And continue… Ashu aadhi adhuri mat chodiye baat ..😜

Vidhya…. Samajdhar ko ishaara kaafi haismiley42smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Because of Shristi ego Arshi's life is getting spoiled ..she is blindly following her mother .

How cruel was she in telling her father to not attend her wedding !!!! Disgusting daughter ....

I know smiley7 own wedding she’s telling her dad not to come smiley7 she wants to marry Ani not cause she loves him, just to defeat Jhanak smiley19 & Ani marrying her cause he thinks J doesn’t have any feelings for him smiley39

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina,Jhanak.

So beautifully written! 

They would both rather die than see harm befall on the other. If this isn't love then what is? 

Their actions make it clear that they love each other but they hide it before a wall of words , still clinging on to zimmedari and insaaniyat! 

Vinayak as usual was the voice of reason. Why do you want to marry such a guy who always lies?? Spot on! Such an obvious question. But Shrishti and Arshi turn a blind eye because Arshi has invested so many years in this relationship. So for the sake of a few years she's willing to jeopardise the rest of her life and live with a man who she doesn't trust, lies to her , and is quite evidently in love with someone else. Even if Arshi was to marry Ani she's only signing up for a life of pain, and it's quite sad that her father is trying to point this out to her , but her mother would rather see her daughter live an unhappy life than lose to Jhanak. 

At the end when Jhanak said 'Pata nahi hum kab khush honge', my heart broke for her! It was so true.. she's never had the chance to be truly happy since her mother died. She thought she might find some peace coming back to Kashmir but even that turned into a nightmare. It's all just too much for a young girl to endure.  

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vidhya…. Samajdhar ko ishaara kaafi haismiley42smiley36

Mein buddhu hoon certified😜
What’s the significance?? It’s been talked about more than once as her being Radha! 🥹

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When she didn’t have anything to comment about else yehi sahi😛

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The one confusing part about today's episode was Ani saying Jhanak that he would be happy if Arshi showed up in Kashmir... that had me scratching my head! He's just lied to her and left their asshirwad to go help Jhanak, is he expecting their reunion to be all happy?? That dialogue felt a bit random to me. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes ,  he said you used to wear good dress and your standard of living was good ...

Mmm all 👀 on Jhanak !!!

In first scene....he just stared at her till she was out his sight .....and how he looks at hercwhen he saw her dancing first time..full of admiration...haldi dance also with open mouth...