Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

dont know... he remembered seeing J

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Copying my response from on location thread…

I want to know what triggers Pandit Ji to remember Runak wedding.. Ani ne kuch jaan buj kar kaha hoga kya? like pandit ji, last time aap ne yeh nahi karwaya smiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

dont know... he remembered seeing J

Ohh.. is itsmiley44.. so apna bhola baba was ready to go ahead with the wedding.. bohut khoobsmiley32

I will give the benefit of doubt to Ani one last time and wait for the episode to air.. agar usne kuch nahi kiya and sat there like a sacrificial lamb then I’m done..  will finally adieu to this show.
I can’t watch him acting like an abla naari waiting to be rescued. Let’s all hope Ani is somehow involved in breaking this marriage 🤞

Edited by KambakthIshq - 21 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh i know some ladies were hoping for that i have zero expectations and 100% confidence that is not going to be the case.... why will pandit wait till sindoor dan? 

yes dear no hope from Ani side because I saw new BTS 

After marriage cancel Ani hold Banshee both shoulders n console her smiley7

TMW1 TMW2 abuse Jhanak n put all blame on Jhanak for marriage cancel n MR. Fattu don't say any word for Jhanak smiley7

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so it seems some other pandit informed this pandit in his ears during sindoor...

the pandit performing rituals knew Jhanak, prob some people recognized him and J.... 

That's what I am thinking.... 

I really am rooting for people who are hopeful because this is worse than CA 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I don't want to have any hopes for such things and later discover them not to be true

Ohh.. is itsmiley44.. so apna bhola baba was ready to go ahead with the wedding.. bohut khoobsmiley32

I will give the benefit of doubt to Ani one last time and wait for the episode to air.. agar usne kuch nahi kiya and sat there like a sacrificial lamb then I’m done..  will finally adieu to this show.
I can’t watch him acting like an abla naari waiting to be rescued. Let’s all hope Ani is somehow involved in breaking this marriage 🤞

Edited by vira76 - 21 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Anju ji!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

This time Ani made us all angry smiley7 so no post for him smiley7smiley37 this time it’s Tejas-Jhanak ❤️❤️ her asli premi smiley42smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7yhnh7ivx8/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by samarp2 - 21 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t hope at all. I don’t think so with in time frame, he would have planned this. But if at all if makers show this, then it is real surprise.

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think I caught a BTS where one of the spectators/another Panditji whispers into Superman Panditji’s ears about RuNak and then Superman Panditji gets all worked up and cancels Shaadi!

Copying my response from on location thread…

I want to know what triggers Pandit Ji to remember Runak wedding.. Ani ne kuch jaan buj kar kaha hoga kya? like pandit ji, last time aap ne yeh nahi karwaya smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

No planning he has become abla naari now. All he did in mandap was performance. First he did not open his mouth then SK gang forced him to say something so then he needed to tell that he loves Arshi to pacify them . So Panditji gave idea of divorce . I am still clueless after all this why jhanak is going as wife to Kolkata. Second time also he was hesitant to put sindoor. Arshi was totally broken and he did not comfort her till she tried to attack jhanak. I have to convince myself that it was a performance act bcoz I cannot hate his character due to krushal.