°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 42•°

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

To be edited. I already open the new thread as later I will be busy.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Thank you Anju ji!!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago
What do you think girls.they will sign divorce papers or not . today i feel they will do it.
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

What do you think girls.they will sign divorce papers or not . today i feel they will do it.

They probably will 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bold1: nicely put! 

Bold2: you are right... on the night in the hotel he was mixture of these two.... there was a manipulative side of him that was popping in and out, and the emotional child in him that wanted to hug and sleep on Jhanak's lap and tell her how he feels how it is. I think I wrote in my episode analysis that day, this thing but in little different way... I think i said when emotions and manipulation come together...

But i love it how you guys have described it here! I am going to steal it for my future writing 😉 

For Asmita and Anusha to you both, how you write! ... 👏

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bang on...smiley27...

Sometimes I even feel ' Aniruddh Bose" is a defence mechanism...A protective shield that he has made to protect " Aniruddh" the child...

Anirudha bose is so strong bcz he knows how vulnerable "Aniruddh" is..."Aniruddh Bose" is manipulative because he knows how sensitive and Emotional "Aniruddh" is..

He makes a fence around him so that no one can reach to Aniruddh...

That's why he was so broken after that argument with Jhanak.She did exactly what he had been dreading since so long..he broke the barrier of " Aniruddh Bose" and reached till " Aniruddh" & shook him...

That interaction and the fever scene I could see the back and forth between Aniruddh and Aniruddh Bose....on one hand there is Aniruddh who was craving for the love, affection and embrace from Jhanak..& found solace in it.and then there is Aniruddh Bose...who kind of made sure that she goes back to Kolkata with him

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

yeh i dont see a way out of it as well... i think they will... and it might be a breaking point for both of them... i dont wish for that to happen though 

It will be hard to watch!

But on other hand, if we think about how Jhanak stops Ani's wedding in the promo.. how will she do that if not for her marriage? based on love for him and concern for him? I dont even know if that promo still counts because we already saw one wedding that was stopped...🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Makers are giving us a trick promo... we have to guess which wedding it will be applied to!  The rehearsal one or the real one! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They probably will 

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh i dont see a way out of it as well... i think they will... and it might be a breaking point for both of them... i dont wish for that to happen though 

But on other hand, if we think about how Jhanak stops Ani's wedding in the promo.. how will she do that if not for her marriage? based on love for him and concern for him? I dont even know if that promo still counts because we already saw one wedding that was stopped...🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Makers are giving us a trick promo... we have to guess which wedding it will be applied to!  The rehearsal one or the real one! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

This should be the breaking point for Ani- seeing either J signing the papers willingly or not, but the deed happening anyways and the ensuing angst would be so nice to witness and actually write about. 

Maybe I should do that lol. smiley42

Edited by Anusha16 - 10 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

But their madir wedding was so special ❤️

Agar alag bhi hojaty and phirse new wedding hoti hn to wo bhi acha hn as unky dimag se forced wedding nikal jyga..

But still both of them and us feel that their achanak wala ristha from Kashmir has a different vibe 🔥

I really don't want them to surrender and delete that khubsoorat paal from their lives...

Uss shaadi kuxh baat hi alag hai ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 10 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

yes, do it! ... did you finish that boyfriend tshirt scene?

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This should be the breaking point for Ani- seeing either J signing the papers willingly or not, but the deed happening anyways and the ensuing angst would be so nice to witness and actually write about. 

Maybe I should do that lol. smiley42

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can’t drill down to your original message Asmi, but this is so well written! can you please tag me in your posts❤️ the mask and the maskless❤️And dare I say, it’s a defence phenomenon that resides in us all ❤️