Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

No planning he has become abla naari now. All he did in mandap was performance. First he did not open his mouth then SK gang forced him to say something so then he needed to tell that he loves Arshi to pacify them . So Panditji gave idea of divorce . I am still clueless after all this why jhanak is going as wife to Kolkata. Second time also he was hesitant to put sindoor. Arshi was totally broken and he did not comfort her till she tried to attack jhanak. I have to convince myself that it was a performance act bcoz I cannot hate his character due to krushal. 

I am not sure why he is scared of Arshi

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well then,  welcome to Vira's Banjar zameen!! smiley37

Shaq Shimmy GIF - Shaq Shimmy Excited GIFs

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Its time to come out of la la landsmiley38

vira76 thumbnail

agree.. dont have hopes , its not worth it with this writing! 

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Don’t hope at all. I don’t think so with in time frame, he would have planned this. But if at all if makers show this, then it is real surprise.

vira76 thumbnail

Here is my advance summary for the episode for you ladies! smiley31

Ghatiya , Wahiyat, Behooda!!!!smiley37

Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo GIF - Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo Mrsunshine GIFs

Edited by vira76 - 21 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Or maybe Jhanak came n he remembers. Who knows

someone comes from behind and tells the pandit. I wondered whether Choton did this tattle telling. Ani I would have loved for him to do, but right now he is just being an idiot.

Edited by PPak - 21 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Thanks for the awesome review Vira.smiley32

Cn't believe there is so much content in one episode smiley36

Appreciate your effort to make such a detailed update. you covered it all.smiley36

Edited by tellyme - 21 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The previous thread ran over, this is my response to all the tags in the previous thread.

While Bips dialogue to J about setting the Panditji up, could mean that Ani could have set him up which is why the makers mentioned it, but I don’t think Ani did any such set up whatsoever.

He has resigned to fate, coz there is “no love” that he sees from J’s end, that would motivate him to fight for!

He is just agreed to the wedding as his current state of mind is "mujhse kuchh bhi karwa lo"! He will not create a ruckus and go with the flow while he diverts the blame game and attention off J.

Mentor Ani's objective now is J’s exam and protector Ani's is settling her down with the love of her life Rahul. "Lover Ani" has gone on a hiatus smiley36

Personally, I would not want him to play to this end, that he upstages this wedding. He much rather comes clean or denies to wed, than pull an act of upstaging it at the mandap with the help of the Panditji.

We have to come to terms with the fact that despite the love that RuNak have for eo, they have not reached a stage where they will rise up and fight for it. 

They might rise up and defend eo for other things, but not yet for their love ! Hence, we would need to rely on divine interventions for some time , till they reach to that stage !

Divine interventions would be there aplenty, as these two pure souls are destined to be together !
They need a trigger that push them over - #LaathoKeBhootBaatonSeNehiMaante 

I personally don't read too much into "I love you" s, as if you really do, you would not have to mention it time and again ! Your actions will show ! Ani has been a robot saying it to Arshi upteen times!

There are a lot of things Ani says, just for the sake of saying it. I used to get upset with him, now I look past it ! Else, he would start to be not relatable !

My take home from yesterday's epi was the dilemma and discomfort that Ani felt to even hug Arshi ! He is both mentally and physically yards off this dead relationship. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place and is not able to escape ! 

He is probably trying to do what is fair and right for Arshi and his family , keeping his own wishes aside ! 

It roots may be from a weirdly deep sense of commitment, which worked in J's favour but is now coming back to bite him as he is unable to call it quits with Arshi. 

And while there is no reason to defend him, coz he is creating a bigger pit, with each passing day, people are , how they are, because of the situations they find themselves in!

In this labyrinth of sachh jhooth, asli nakli, the only truth that will remain eternal is Ani's undying love for J and J's love for Ani. This is what I will patiently cling on to , while makers keep taking us on this sinusoidal journey of 2 RuNak epis vs 5 crappy ones !

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think today's episode is all about that BTS, so better to skipsmiley28

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

The previous thread ran over, this is my response to all the tags in the previous thread.

While Bips dialogue to J about setting the Panditji up, could mean that Ani could have set him up which is why the makers mentioned it, but I don’t think Ani did any such set up whatsoever.

He has resigned to fate, coz there is “no love” that he sees from J’s end, that would motivate him to fight for!

He is just agreed to the wedding as his current state of mind is "mujhse kuchh bhi karwa lo"! He will not create a ruckus and go with the flow while he diverts the blame game and attention off J.

Mentor Ani's objective now is J’s exam and protector Ani's is settling her down with the love of her life Rahul. "Lover Ani" has gone on a hiatus smiley36

Personally, I would not want him to play to this end, that he upstages this wedding. He much rather comes clean or denies to wed, than pull an act of upstaging it at the mandap with the help of the Panditji.

We have to come to terms with the fact that despite the love that RuNak have for eo, they have not reached a stage where they will rise up and fight for it. 

They might rise up and defend eo for other things, but not yet for their love ! Hence, we would need to rely on divine interventions for some time , till they reach to that stage !

Divine interventions would be there aplenty, as these two pure souls are destined to be together !
They need a trigger that push them over -
#LaathoKeBhootBaatonSeNehiMaante 

I personally don't read too much into "I love you" s, as if you really do, you would not have to mention it time and again ! Your actions will show ! Ani has been a robot saying it to Arshi upteen times!

There are a lot of things Ani says, just for the sake of saying it. I used to get upset with him, now I look past it ! Else, he would start to be not relatable !

My take home from yesterday's epi was the dilemma and discomfort that Ani felt to even hug Arshi ! He is both mentally and physically yards off this dead relationship. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place and is not able to escape ! 

He is probably trying to do what is fair and right for Arshi and his family , keeping his own wishes aside ! 

It roots may be from a weirdly deep sense of commitment, which worked in J's favour but is now coming back to bite him as he is unable to call it quits with Arshi. 

And while there is no reason to defend him, coz he is creating a bigger pit, with each passing day, people are , how they are, because of the situations they find themselves in!

In this labyrinth of sachh jhooth, asli nakli, the only truth that will remain eternal is Ani's undying love for J and J's love for Ani. This is what I will patiently cling on to , while makers keep taking us on this sinusoidal journey of 2 RuNak epis vs 5 crappy ones !

@bold This is what I definitely believe too.

Ye dono ek doosrey k lye hi baney hai,

Lakh koshish kar lein ye juda honey me,

Per khuda inko phirse mila hi deta hai, 

This is what we have witnessed so far since the beginning of their journey❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

seriously? Again? 😒