Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

What J had predicted:

Sirji, meri life suljhane mein aap uljha na dein 

(dont remember the episode but she was dusting the living room)!

bbas ab Rooh jala kar rakh diye, iss ke sirji ne.

---

Hum kahte hai na upar wale ne jodi banayi,

yaha Sirji ne kuch ghalat nahi kya Rahul se shadi fix kar ke.

Aur kaho bhagwan, uss ne toh seriously le liya.  

This one is very painful and heartbreaking to hear about her inner torture. 💔

Feeling very pity on her that no body is with her to understand her inner pain not even Anirudh. Fortunately, she blasted everything so that he can understand her deep-rooted suffering now.

As a result, sadly, she had to utter the opposite of her true feelings. Not only because of making a significant life decision, but rather passing his responsibilities to Rahul that severely affected her heart, causing her to believe that she had become a burden to him 😢

Although Ani's intentions are not negative, his actions created an immense impact on Jhanak's mind, considerably affecting her self-respect. Now, he needs to consider her afflictions from an emotional perspective first, followed by a practical aspect 🧐

Ani stop giving both women mixed signals and choose your heart over your fake commitment.

Be her best friend first, then a lover!

Edited by xnbstar - 19 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

What J had predicted:

Sirji, meri life suljhane mein aap uljha na dein 

(dont remember the episode but she was dusting the living room)!

bbas ab Rooh jala kar rakh diye, iss ke sirji ne.

---

Hum kahte hai na upar wale ne jodi banayi,

yaha Sirji ne kuch ghalat nahi kya Rahul se shadi fix kar ke.

Aur kaho bhagwan, uss ne toh seriously le liya.  

Ani also said to J on Arya wedding day...if you dont get your haq no harm in snatching it.

But with J promise to Arshi and Shristi, if they go back as husband and wife, it has to be Ani's initative and he has to be fully in support of it. Based on her promise it sounds like J will go under duress. They wont unite the 2 this soon. What Ani will use to get J to Calcutta will be very interesting to see. As long as its not the promise of a divorce, Ill be happy.

No bts means some big dhamaka may come. Just hope there is no sadistic twist. 

They can focus on Ani's control possessiveness issues and her career growth next. 

Wonder if her dad will enter the picture next?

Edited by PPak - 19 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes she put forth great points … one side of me is very happy that she finally took it out and one side of me is also scared ! Because with these two there is no middle ground , it’s always extreme… so let’s see what happens next ! I hope it takes romantic route and not judai, more fights route ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Dil tham ke baithiye! 

Originally posted by: PPak

great write up. 

that rooh jalaya was powerful. I'm not sure Ani understands yet what constant torture J went through in Bh. 

For him as long as she was safe he did not care abt the insults bcos it was his own family and he thought she should just ignore them. His constant yo-yoing telling Arshi he loved her and showing his care for J obviously, for j was torture - torn between her belief that he is her husband and her sisters fiance.

The dialogs do sound like divorce, but if so, J's second time at BH will be no better than the first.

Ani Arshi wedding will still be on, post divorce. As a soon to be divorcee no one will respect her this time as well, unless they have to indulge her to get the divorce.  This will again allow Arshi free rein to Ani and more PDA. J cannot get respect in BH unless she goes as wife.

For progression they have to change something in the equation. Also with Mini entry - if J goes back as wife there are more ways to take the story forward. Makers need some story focus change, else people will lose interest. If they want to take any spot other than 3rd in trp, they need to up their story. Let see.

Also his fever will bring them closer before the Kashmir trip ends. All this intense emotion needs a outlet.

vira76 thumbnail

Yes exactly you stole my words ! I really hope it’s not a divorce drama ! I want a good twist this time , not ghisa pita twist !

Ani also said to J on Arya wedding day...if you dont get your haq no harm in snatching it.

But with J promise to Arshi and Shristi, if they go back as husband and wife, it has to be Ani's initative and he has to be fully in support of it. Based on her promise it sounds like J will go under duress. They wont unite the 2 this soon. What Ani will use to get J to Calcutta will be very interesting to see. As long as its not the promise of a divorce, Ill be happy.

They can focus on Ani's control possessiveness issues and her career growth next. 

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh I think Ani’s thinking needs to change. He needs to take closer look at what she is feeling. He can’t ignore it anymore. I hope he understands that now ! So part of me is hoping Ani will leave his default way of thinking , instead of taking this the wrong way, he actually tries to understand her !

Originally posted by: xnbstar

This one is very painful and heartbreaking to hear about her inner torture. 💔

Feeling very pity on her that no body is with her to understand her inner pain not even Anirudh. Fortunately, she blasted everything so that he can understand her deep-rooted suffering now.

As a result, sadly, she had to utter the opposite of her true feelings. Not only because of making a significant life decision, but rather passing his responsibilities to Rahul that severely affected her heart, causing her to believe that she had become a burden to him 😢

Although Ani's intentions are not negative, his actions created an immense impact on Jhanak's mind, considerably affecting her self-respect. Now, he needs to consider her afflictions from an emotional perspective first, followed by a practical aspect 🧐

Be her best friend first, then a lover!

vira76 thumbnail

You are right ! He needs to now make serious decisions. He can’t keep Arshi and jhanak both close to him , now that he knows it hurts jhanak as well. Even though he thinks she does not have feeling for him , the marriage holds some significance in her life. He ignored it when his family told him. But he can’t ignore it , when jhanak pleads him. I am excited and scared both ! I hope makers do good this time and don’t ruin this track like Kashmir track !

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

What a power packed last couple of episodes ! I just caught up on the last 3 and my oh my the story has progressed all in the right directions ! Firstly thanks for all he tags ladies. It's been a busy weekend so I haven't caught up on all the pages yet, but just wanted to pen down my thoughts.

I absolutely LOVED Jhanak's outburst today! Seeing the whole situation unfold I could feel the anger within me too. Ani may have had the right intentions but the way he went about it was very disrespectful. It's about time he starts treating Jhanak as an adult. If someone was trying to fix my marriage without my knowledge I would be livid too, and Jhanak's reaction was totally justified! And the way Hiba portrayed the hurt, betrayal and anger fantastic ! 

Ani has been at the receiving end of a lot of mental and emotional abuse the last couple of days, and you can see he's barely holding it together. I do sympathise, but there is also a part of me that feels like this was very much needed. Jhanak has been in that position countless times before, and a lot of times that emotional trauma was inflicted by none other than Mr.Bose itself. And I'm not saying tit for tat, but you can only really appreciate something once you've experienced it.And being in this situation now , hopefully Ani has had a taster of the emotional torture Jhanak has  to endure on a day to day basis at BH. 

They are both hiding their feelings but expecting the other to understand and feeling betrayed when they don't. But I'm glad all that pent up frustration is being let out. Whilst it may hurt now it will also help bring out the truth hidden deep in their hearts that they love each other and acknowledge their marriage. So a part of me is eager for more accusations to hurled across, more confrontation! Runak need to empty out all the anger in their heart for their love to finally shine through! smiley27

I'm definitely excited to see how the drama unfolds, however I think Ani is going to have to make some serious decisions, and stand by it, before he leaves Kashmir. Ani has made a promise to his family that he would pass on the reins of responsibility to Rahul and leave Kashmir in 2 days. And his family, just like us viewers, know that that's not going to happen in a million years. So after this Kashmir track it's really aar ya paar scenario for Ani! So buckle up Ani boy, you're in for a roller coaster ride! 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh I think Ani’s thinking needs to change. He needs to take closer look at what she is feeling. He can’t ignore it anymore. I hope he understands that now ! So part of me is hoping Ani will leave his default way of thinking , instead of taking this the wrong way, he actually tries to understand her !

You're right otherwise makers won't show this bold confrontation scene.

I hope the makers will realize that keeping Arshi as some sort of backup option for him is a significant character flaw that creates a negative impression on both the storyline and the audience.

Both Arshi and Jhanak can't go side by side, and that is why Jhanak was very angry, frustrated, and felt cheated yesterday.  

Public opinion is extremely negative for this show across social media, which is unacceptable considering its talented cast and attractive leads.

Edited by xnbstar - 19 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hate when they make these promises without giving second thoughts to it. The oaths become problematic and begin to barricade their union. 

@bold: I just told Sohini that no BTS meaning something big is yet to occur. I just hope whatever it is, it’s only be beneficial to RuNak’s growth. It’s high time makers reevaluate their tracks and give us a better start to their journey. Don’t want to get too exhausted watching it drag. At least have them stay together in the same room even if they don’t confess! 

vira76 thumbnail

Yes this track is so important ! I really hope they don’t ruin it for us ! Otherwise this might be it for audience. No one can take infinite amount of torture

Originally posted by: xnbstar

You're right otherwise makers won't show this bold confrontation scene.

I hope the makers will realize that keeping Arshi as some sort of backup option is a significant character flaw that creates a negative impression on both the storyline and the audience.

Both Arshi and Jhanak can't go side by side, and that is why Jhanak was very angry, frustrated, and felt cheated yesterday.  

Public opinion is extremely negative for this show across social media, which is unacceptable considering its talented cast and attractive leads.

vira76 thumbnail

Not gonna be able to watch episode till tomorrow morning so tag me ..