•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 37•°*” - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I don't have a lot to say about the "Khichdi" episode! Anirudh is cooking something that is just waiting to blast in his face! As always he won't go down alone, he will take poor Jhanak with him! 

Will Smith Cooking GIF - Will Smith Cooking Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIFs

On one side Panditji's dialogues were music to ears, on the other side, Ani's actions in shadi's mandap were speaking louder than words and eyes to Jhanak. Ani's unconditional love for Arshi is solidified in Jhanak's mind because Ani did not leave a moment to show care towards Arshi. 

Panditji's words were correct but unfortunately insignificant! Again, no positive outcome of that lecture so far! We are still planning the wedding, and waking up normally like nothing happened! These two are ultra pro max dheet! smiley32

The second sindoor dan thing was just ... galiya that's all I have to say about that! 

Isake liye aapako jute padane chahiye Anirudh! 

Austin Powers GIF - Austin Powers Shoe GIFs

Laal's this dialogue, "ye sab accept karana ladaki ke liye aasan nahi hai Ani" ...  so sympathetic towards Arshi, but treating Jhanak like less than a human... don't give such good dialogues to these two faced-people! Does not sound good coming from them! smiley11

Ani was not affected after the marriage was broken, it was just another day for him! His habit of lying with straight face and displaying fake emotions to Arshi is back!! smiley32 I thought we were over with that drama but it's far from over! 

"Aap apane honewale pati ke sath jo marazi kare, mera usase koi lena dena nahi hai!" smiley43

"Kuch dino me shadi hone wali hai, ya mano aadhi shadi (🤦🏻‍♀️)to ho hi gayi hai!" smiley43

This was a good bharpai for the ridiculous talks from Anirudh! Chehara dekh ne layak tha! smiley42

👇 The way I want Jhanak to react after she hears about how her "pitaji" has decided on her marriage! 

Karate Female GIF - Karate Female GIFs

smiley37 Your commentary adds fun element even in the most serious episodes. 

I am trying to understand Ani’s perspective through Sohini’s explanation which is quite intriguing and understandable. But yes, everything is normal for Anirudh after such a bashful act. smiley36

I don’t know what gives both of them a jhatka if Pandit’s words still don’t effect them because we didn’t get to see them having alone time and going into the flashback of their marriage and simultaneously about what Pandit ji lectured. Maybe because be he is stranded under his family’s constant surveillance cameras which doesn’t give him any space. Now that clown clan is leaving for good with Arshi, I am hoping RuNak to go back and recall everything that has taken place and introspect their feelings… also looking forward to see the chemistry between the trio Ani-Jhanak-Rahul. At least something positive should come out in our favor! 

RuNak really needs to start now! No more pressing breaks. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani be like if u can’t take my responsibility  smiley37 of me smiley37 u don’t have to worry about me smiley37 he seemed upset/angry on Jhanak smiley37smiley37 as she didn’t consider him to be her boyfriend smiley44smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8KrNvGii14/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Anirudh doesn’t look too happy 😆 

Can feel his agitation seeing Rahul and Jhanak together smiley37

Mujhe buht acha laga 😌
*Yes I am being a sadist*😛

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Anirudh doesn’t look too happy 😆 

Can feel his agitation seeing Rahul and Jhanak together smiley37

Mujhe buht acha laga 😌
*Yes I am being a sadist*😛

she says him u will get bimaarsmiley36 if u stand here in sun something  smiley36 he gets angry 😠 & tells her.. u don’t worry about me smiley37 I will not tell u to take care of me smiley37smiley37 then he says her after ur exams we will go to hotel together smiley37… so that she doesn’t go with Rahul may be smiley36 he seems jealous also smiley37 & is doing sacrifice also smiley44smiley37smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail

she says him u will get bimaarsmiley36 if u stand here in sun something  smiley36 he gets angry 😠 & tells her.. u don’t worry about me smiley37 I will not tell u to take care of me smiley37smiley37 then he says her after ur exams we will go to hotel together smiley37… so that she doesn’t go with Rahul may be smiley36 he seems jealous also smiley37 & is doing sacrifice also smiley44smiley37smiley37

Sukoooon mil raha hai mujhe smiley37 Rahul please be clingy to Jhanak😈 

Wese Jhanak has rejected Rahul smiley36 Did you see the video? And she seemed pretty upset. Anirudh ki toh khair nahe hai absmiley37

She even told him that she is going to give even a more bigger exam. I am afraid Ani ko kuch ziyda na bolde and push him away😏 

The good thing is that RuNak are alone without disturbance or any sort of hurdles. So they can express bhar bhar ke jazabat and rip each other off smiley37 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Wese Jhanak has rejected Rahul smiley36 Did you see the video? And she seemed pretty upset. Anirudh ki toh khair nahe hai absmiley37

She even told him that she is going to give even a more bigger exam. I am afraid Ani ko kuch ziyda na bolde and push him away😏 

The good thing is that RuNak are alone without disturbance or any sort of hurdles. So they can express bhar bhar ke jazabat and rip each other off smiley37 

looks like she is going to take his class smiley37smiley37… yaa I saw that video smiley37smiley37 or she may go away from him smiley36 or hurt him more smiley36… but he won’t leave her alone now & go smiley36… looks like now he’s gonna chase her smiley36smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

sacrifice iske bas ki baat nahi hai smiley37

Jealous possessive insaan smiley36smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Jhanak Ani ko sabak sikhane wali hai smiley37

Ab Police protection Jhanak ko nahi Ani ko chahiye smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

looks like she is going to take his class smiley37smiley37… yaa I saw that video smiley37smiley37 or she may go away from him smiley36 or hurt him more smiley36… but he won’t leave her alone now & go smiley36… looks like now he’s gonna chase her smiley36smiley36

woh after exam sath hotel jane ki baat kar raha tha

Aise to Papa bhi Beti ke liye wait nahi karte Jitna ye Biwi ke liye kar raha hai exam center ke bahar wait smiley37

Ye Rahul ke sath Jhanak ko akele nahi rahne dega smiley37

Edited by 1PariGupta - 21 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail

When Jhanak said “apko iski bharpai karni hogi” this legit scared me Ashu! I don’t know if this bharpai is to make him more jealous 😆  What bharpai is she talking about? 😵‍💫

It seemed like Ani was waiting for exams to end outside of their college and probably saw Rahul and Jhanak walking together all happy. When he called Jhanak he  probably lied that he just came and then his agitation and annoyance started by taunts smiley37

Edited by Manoshono - 21 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jhanak Ani ko sabak sikhane wali hai smiley37

Ab Police protection Jhanak ko nahi Ani ko chahiye smiley37

Han true! Anirudh toh gayo reeeesmiley37
This is the track I was looking forward to! Thank God we are here! 😌