Originally posted by: vira76

Here is my advance summary for the episode for you ladies! smiley31

Ghatiya , Wahiyat, Behooda!!!!smiley37

Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo GIF - Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo Mrsunshine GIFs

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today mostly will be mandap drama smiley26smiley26 & leads scene for few days will be impossible  I guess… cause so many hawks eyes r on them..

Will Ani still go to J’s exams to give her pen smiley36 as per promo..

Aapko pen ki padi hai??

Im Glad To See You Got Your Priorities In Order Ariel Mortman GIF - Im Glad To See You Got Your Priorities In Order Ariel Mortman Hayley Woods GIFs

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

One thing I don’t like in Ani is that he lets others insult J left right & he doesn’t fight for that smiley7.. Atshi keeps spitting nonsense always & he doesn’t defend her.. no wonder J told him .. he was never there when she gets insulted.. he was always with Arshi that time… so now all these r comg to bite Ani in full speed smiley7 how much he had let go in earlier smiley29

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Aapko pen ki padi hai??

Im Glad To See You Got Your Priorities In Order Ariel Mortman GIF - Im Glad To See You Got Your Priorities In Order Ariel Mortman Hayley Woods GIFs

I am trying to make mahaul cool 😎 smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

I didn’t realise only it’s 9 pm already smiley36 it’s super bright out here smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Here is my advance summary for the episode for you ladies! smiley31

Ghatiya , Wahiyat, Behooda!!!!smiley37

Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo GIF - Take A Bow Vincenzo Guzzo Mrsunshine GIFs

epi also is not uploaded yet 😂😂😂

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

The previous thread ran over, this is my response to all the tags in the previous thread.

While Bips dialogue to J about setting the Panditji up, could mean that Ani could have set him up which is why the makers mentioned it, but I don’t think Ani did any such set up whatsoever.

He has resigned to fate, coz there is “no love” that he sees from J’s end, that would motivate him to fight for!

He is just agreed to the wedding as his current state of mind is "mujhse kuchh bhi karwa lo"! He will not create a ruckus and go with the flow while he diverts the blame game and attention off J.

Mentor Ani's objective now is J’s exam and protector Ani's is settling her down with the love of her life Rahul. "Lover Ani" has gone on a hiatus smiley36

Personally, I would not want him to play to this end, that he upstages this wedding. He much rather comes clean or denies to wed, than pull an act of upstaging it at the mandap with the help of the Panditji.

We have to come to terms with the fact that despite the love that RuNak have for eo, they have not reached a stage where they will rise up and fight for it. 

They might rise up and defend eo for other things, but not yet for their love ! Hence, we would need to rely on divine interventions for some time , till they reach to that stage !

Divine interventions would be there aplenty, as these two pure souls are destined to be together !
They need a trigger that push them over - #LaathoKeBhootBaatonSeNehiMaante 

I personally don't read too much into "I love you" s, as if you really do, you would not have to mention it time and again ! Your actions will show ! Ani has been a robot saying it to Arshi upteen times!

There are a lot of things Ani says, just for the sake of saying it. I used to get upset with him, now I look past it ! Else, he would start to be not relatable !

My take home from yesterday's epi was the dilemma and discomfort that Ani felt to even hug Arshi ! He is both mentally and physically yards off this dead relationship. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place and is not able to escape ! 

He is probably trying to do what is fair and right for Arshi and his family , keeping his own wishes aside ! 

It roots may be from a weirdly deep sense of commitment, which worked in J's favour but is now coming back to bite him as he is unable to call it quits with Arshi. 

And while there is no reason to defend him, coz he is creating a bigger pit, with each passing day, people are , how they are, because of the situations they find themselves in!

In this labyrinth of sachh jhooth, asli nakli, the only truth that will remain eternal is Ani's undying love for J and J's love for Ani. This is what I will patiently cling on to , while makers keep taking us on this sinusoidal journey of 2 RuNak epis vs 5 crappy ones !

Excellent take, Sohinismiley32

He is just being a Bali ka Bakra and I hate seeing him like this!smiley19.. not the Ani I fell in love withsmiley38

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I didn’t realise only it’s 9 pm already smiley36 it’s super bright out here smiley37

OMG,  I Iiterally told my mum "wow its already 9 pm"

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

what u guys wr discussion last thread hi khatam hogaya?

Why Ani is marrying Arshi?