Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

NO episode because they know people will hit them with chappals. smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Today mostly will be mandap drama smiley26smiley26 & leads scene for few days will be impossible  I guess… cause so many hawks eyes r on them..

Will Ani still go to J’s exams to give her pen smiley36 as per promo..

Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think ani drama kar raha hai. Aur waise bhi usko drama karna bahut hi pasand hai.smiley2

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks for the awesome review Vira.smiley32

Cn't believe there is so much content in one episode smiley36

Appreciate your effort to make such a detailed update. you covered it all.smiley36

Yesterday night watched almost all bts clips...

Ani dialogues just boils our blood.

We are not going to escape from shaadi preparations...they said they will do shaadi in Kolkata. 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the thread Anjusmiley27

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

We are not going to escape from shaadi preparations...they said they will do shaadi in Kolkata. 

Wah Wah Wa Wa GIF - Wah Wah Wa Wa Va Va GIFs

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

The previous thread ran over, this is my response to all the tags in the previous thread.

While Bips dialogue to J about setting the Panditji up, could mean that Ani could have set him up which is why the makers mentioned it, but I don’t think Ani did any such set up whatsoever.

He has resigned to fate, coz there is “no love” that he sees from J’s end, that would motivate him to fight for!

He is just agreed to the wedding as his current state of mind is "mujhse kuchh bhi karwa lo"! He will not create a ruckus and go with the flow while he diverts the blame game and attention off J.

Mentor Ani's objective now is J’s exam and protector Ani's is settling her down with the love of her life Rahul. "Lover Ani" has gone on a hiatus smiley36

Personally, I would not want him to play to this end, that he upstages this wedding. He much rather comes clean or denies to wed, than pull an act of upstaging it at the mandap with the help of the Panditji.

We have to come to terms with the fact that despite the love that RuNak have for eo, they have not reached a stage where they will rise up and fight for it. 

They might rise up and defend eo for other things, but not yet for their love ! Hence, we would need to rely on divine interventions for some time , till they reach to that stage !

Divine interventions would be there aplenty, as these two pure souls are destined to be together !
They need a trigger that push them over - #LaathoKeBhootBaatonSeNehiMaante 

I personally don't read too much into "I love you" s, as if you really do, you would not have to mention it time and again ! Your actions will show ! Ani has been a robot saying it to Arshi upteen times!

There are a lot of things Ani says, just for the sake of saying it. I used to get upset with him, now I look past it ! Else, he would start to be not relatable !

My take home from yesterday's epi was the dilemma and discomfort that Ani felt to even hug Arshi ! He is both mentally and physically yards off this dead relationship. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place and is not able to escape ! 

He is probably trying to do what is fair and right for Arshi and his family , keeping his own wishes aside ! 

It roots may be from a weirdly deep sense of commitment, which worked in J's favour but is now coming back to bite him as he is unable to call it quits with Arshi. 

And while there is no reason to defend him, coz he is creating a bigger pit, with each passing day, people are , how they are, because of the situations they find themselves in!

In this labyrinth of sachh jhooth, asli nakli, the only truth that will remain eternal is Ani's undying love for J and J's love for Ani. This is what I will patiently cling on to , while makers keep taking us on this sinusoidal journey of 2 RuNak epis vs 5 crappy ones !

that’s the only hope now even I have Sohini… he’s doing all this for his love of his life .. her happiness .. all the sacrifices r just for Jhanak.. if it was earlier then it was diff.. whole time even while putting sindoor with latka hua mooh smiley36 he was looking down then looking at J smiley19.. glad wedding stopped.. even we knew it will stop only finally smiley37.. but how was the issue.. y he is sacrificing & pretending so much where he is not able to take.. now how will he and Rahul… Even in precap when Arshi was spitting nonsense  smiley7 he didn’t like it at all.. so to cool her down & not to attack more he told he is going to marry her off to love of her life smiley39… he needs to regret big time once he finds out how she actually feels for him … & their feelings r mutual smiley27 thanks to Pandit ji the hero for audience smiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today mostly will be mandap drama smiley26smiley26 & leads scene for few days will be impossible  I guess… cause so many hawks eyes r on them..

Will Ani still go to J’s exams to give her pen smiley36 as per promo..

Jhanak ka dream i guesssmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

but I think before he does that some legality issue will pop up …Cause Pandit told him even if u do 2nd one it will be illegal when ur first wife is there & u haven’t divorced her legally.. then u go ahead & marry…Anis pov he will be happily ready to accept his marriage & he is already accepting now.. just cause of Jhanak he is not taking any actions

EmeraldStar thumbnail

what u guys wr discussion last thread hi khatam hogaya?