•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 37•°*”

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼.𝓬𝓸𝓶WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 21 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Watched today show with lots of pain.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't have a lot to say about the "Khichdi" episode! Anirudh is cooking something that is just waiting to blast in his face! As always he won't go down alone, he will take poor Jhanak with him! 

Will Smith Cooking GIF - Will Smith Cooking Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIFs

On one side Panditji's dialogues were music to ears, on the other side, Ani's actions in shadi's mandap were speaking louder than words and eyes to Jhanak. Ani's unconditional love for Arshi is solidified in Jhanak's mind because Ani did not leave a moment to show care towards Arshi. 

Panditji's words were correct but unfortunately insignificant! Again, no positive outcome of that lecture so far! We are still planning the wedding, and waking up normally like nothing happened! These two are ultra pro max dheet! smiley32

The second sindoor dan thing was just ... galiya that's all I have to say about that! 

Isake liye aapako jute padane chahiye Anirudh! 

Austin Powers GIF - Austin Powers Shoe GIFs

Laal's this dialogue, "ye sab accept karana ladaki ke liye aasan nahi hai Ani" ...  so sympathetic towards Arshi, but treating Jhanak like less than a human... don't give such good dialogues to these two faced-people! Does not sound good coming from them! smiley11

Ani was not affected after the marriage was broken, it was just another day for him! His habit of lying with straight face and displaying fake emotions to Arshi is back!! smiley32 I thought we were over with that drama but it's far from over! 

"Aap apane honewale pati ke sath jo marazi kare, mera usase koi lena dena nahi hai!" smiley43

"Kuch dino me shadi hone wali hai, ya mano aadhi shadi (🤦🏻‍♀️)to ho hi gayi hai!" smiley43

This was a good bharpai for the ridiculous talks from Anirudh! Chehara dekh ne layak tha! smiley42

👇 The way I want Jhanak to react after she hears about how her "pitaji" has decided on her marriage! 

Karate Female GIF - Karate Female GIFs

Edited by vira76 - 21 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8HAOOUifq9/?igsh=dHZ3cHBtODV2NjNk

Serial ha . Emotional na hosmiley36

Edited by Pearl_219 - 21 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Anju ji!

Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This serial remind me Rajjo . Its quite similar,  dont you think 🤔 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ani be like if u can’t take my responsibility  smiley37 of me smiley37 u don’t have to worry about me smiley37 he seemed upset/angry on Jhanak smiley37smiley37 as she didn’t consider him to be her boyfriend smiley44smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8KrNvGii14/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Girls check location thread for new btssmiley37 very funny scene with Ani & him feeling chid chida  smiley36 jealousy also loading smiley37smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I don't have a lot to say about the "Khichdi" episode! Anirudh is cooking something that is just waiting to blast in his face! As always he won't go down alone, he will take poor Jhanak with him! 

Will Smith Cooking GIF - Will Smith Cooking Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIFs

On one side Panditji's dialogues were music to ears, on the other side, Ani's actions in shadi's mandap were speaking louder than words and eyes to Jhanak. Ani's unconditional love for Arshi is solidified in Jhanak's mind because Ani did not leave a moment to show care towards Arshi. 

Panditji's words were correct but unfortunately insignificant! Again, no positive outcome of that lecture so far! We are still planning the wedding, and waking up normally like nothing happened! These two are ultra pro max dheet! smiley32

The second sindoor dan thing was just ... galiya that's all I have to say about that! 

Isake liye aapako jute padane chahiye Anirudh! 

Austin Powers GIF - Austin Powers Shoe GIFs

Laal's this dialogue, "ye sab accept karana ladaki ke liye aasan nahi hai Ani" ...  so sympathetic towards Arshi, but treating Jhanak like less than a human... don't give such good dialogues to these two faced-people! Does not sound good coming from them! smiley11

Ani was not affected after the marriage was broken, it was just another day for him! His habit of lying with straight face and displaying fake emotions to Arshi is back!! smiley32 I thought we were over with that drama but it's far from over! 

"Aap apane honewale pati ke sath jo marazi kare, mera usase koi lena dena nahi hai!" smiley43

"Kuch dino me shadi hone wali hai, ya mano aadhi shadi (🤦🏻‍♀️)to ho hi gayi hai!" smiley43

This was a good bharpai for the ridiculous talks from Anirudh! Chehara dekh ne layak tha! smiley42

👇 The way I want Jhanak to react after she hears about how her "pitaji" has decided on her marriage! 

Karate Female GIF - Karate Female GIFs

Her Pitaji lolz smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by 1PariGupta - 21 days ago