Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This video goes in the on-location thread.

Otherwise, it will be a mess.

Yaa Anju I put it there only… accidentally it got posted here .. then I realized this was not location thread

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vira76

I don't have a lot to say about the "Khichdi" episode! Anirudh is cooking something that is just waiting to blast in his face! As always he won't go down alone, he will take poor Jhanak with him! 

Will Smith Cooking GIF - Will Smith Cooking Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIFs

On one side Panditji's dialogues were music to ears, on the other side, Ani's actions in shadi's mandap were speaking louder than words and eyes to Jhanak. Ani's unconditional love for Arshi is solidified in Jhanak's mind because Ani did not leave a moment to show care towards Arshi. 

Panditji's words were correct but unfortunately insignificant! Again, no positive outcome of that lecture so far! We are still planning the wedding, and waking up normally like nothing happened! These two are ultra pro max dheet! smiley32

The second sindoor dan thing was just ... galiya that's all I have to say about that! 

Isake liye aapako jute padane chahiye Anirudh! 

Austin Powers GIF - Austin Powers Shoe GIFs

Laal's this dialogue, "ye sab accept karana ladaki ke liye aasan nahi hai Ani" ...  so sympathetic towards Arshi, but treating Jhanak like less than a human... don't give such good dialogues to these two faced-people! Does not sound good coming from them! smiley11

Ani was not affected after the marriage was broken, it was just another day for him! His habit of lying with straight face and displaying fake emotions to Arshi is back!! smiley32 I thought we were over with that drama but it's far from over! 

"Aap apane honewale pati ke sath jo marazi kare, mera usase koi lena dena nahi hai!" smiley43

"Kuch dino me shadi hone wali hai, ya mano aadhi shadi (🤦🏻‍♀️)to ho hi gayi hai!" smiley43

This was a good bharpai for the ridiculous talks from Anirudh! Chehara dekh ne layak tha! smiley42

👇 The way I want Jhanak to react after she hears about how her "pitaji" has decided on her marriage! 

Karate Female GIF - Karate Female GIFs

laal & Bips dialouges 😤🤔 r only for Arshi.. when they do same thing with Jhanak.. nothing they feel…Ani was pretty normal for broken marriage🤣 he was like y is Arshi also doing over reacting 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣… he was like we r going back & doing this drama again no smiley37 y to feel sad for that smiley24smiley37smiley37… his reaction had me all lol 😆… for him any matter with Arshi has zero reaction smiley37smiley37 but same with Jhanak .. smiley36 each sec he reacts smiley36smiley36…. He’s trying to act all normal, but Laal doubts his intentions cause his actions r different smiley36… Ani’s reaction was like.. I tried my best to lie still he caught me smiley36smiley36…Day by day now Ani is becomgnlike cartoon character smiley36smiley36

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I searched the whole on location thread but never found any BTS video where Ani is jealous of Rahul.

Can someone please help.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tagged you , i think its that one

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I searched the whole on location thread but never found any BTS video where Ani is jealous of Rahul.

Can someone please help.

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I don't have a lot to say about the "Khichdi" episode! Anirudh is cooking something that is just waiting to blast in his face! As always he won't go down alone, he will take poor Jhanak with him! 

Will Smith Cooking GIF - Will Smith Cooking Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIFs

On one side Panditji's dialogues were music to ears, on the other side, Ani's actions in shadi's mandap were speaking louder than words and eyes to Jhanak. Ani's unconditional love for Arshi is solidified in Jhanak's mind because Ani did not leave a moment to show care towards Arshi. 

Panditji's words were correct but unfortunately insignificant! Again, no positive outcome of that lecture so far! We are still planning the wedding, and waking up normally like nothing happened! These two are ultra pro max dheet! smiley32

The second sindoor dan thing was just ... galiya that's all I have to say about that! 

Isake liye aapako jute padane chahiye Anirudh! 

Austin Powers GIF - Austin Powers Shoe GIFs

Laal's this dialogue, "ye sab accept karana ladaki ke liye aasan nahi hai Ani" ...  so sympathetic towards Arshi, but treating Jhanak like less than a human... don't give such good dialogues to these two faced-people! Does not sound good coming from them! smiley11

Ani was not affected after the marriage was broken, it was just another day for him! His habit of lying with straight face and displaying fake emotions to Arshi is back!! smiley32 I thought we were over with that drama but it's far from over! 

"Aap apane honewale pati ke sath jo marazi kare, mera usase koi lena dena nahi hai!" smiley43

"Kuch dino me shadi hone wali hai, ya mano aadhi shadi (🤦🏻‍♀️)to ho hi gayi hai!" smiley43

This was a good bharpai for the ridiculous talks from Anirudh! Chehara dekh ne layak tha! smiley42

👇 The way I want Jhanak to react after she hears about how her "pitaji" has decided on her marriage! 

Karate Female GIF - Karate Female GIFs

dont forget Rahul, the exam boy. He need a slap from Rahul as well for making him fly high with 'Jhanak love you' talk

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is the episode up ? Not available on HULU 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode up

Precap- j and Ani in hotel room, J is angry, she says - duniya ki nazromey mein shadi shuda hoon, but Mera pehachan kya hai.

Ani - what do you expected?

J - I want freedom from you, after knowing my past who will marries me.

Ani - am sorry Jhanak, walksout from the room.

Edited by MMR2810 - 21 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rahul side hugs J...Ani cursing him self. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up

Precap- j and Ani in hotel room, J is angry, she says - duniya ki nazromey mein shadi shuda hoon, but Mera pehachan kya hai.

Omg! That’s sound scary! Lagta hai Kashmir main toofan aneee wala hai… RuNak ka toofan! 😬⚡️

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up

Why she is telling like this? Is she putting up an act?