Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

When Jhanak said “apko iski bharpai karni hogi” this legit scared me Ashu! I don’t know if this bharpai is to make him more jealous 😆  What bharpai is she talking about? 😵‍💫

It seemed like at Ani was waiting for exams to end outside of their college and probably saw Rahul and Jhanak walking together all happy. When he called Jhanak he  probably lied that he just came and then his agitation and annoyance started by taunts smiley37

ye shaadi karwayega Jhanak ki smiley37

Look at him thode time to akele rahne nahi deta 

Chala bada tyaag ka devta banne smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Han true! Anirudh toh gayo reeeesmiley37

This is the track I was looking forward to! Thank God we are here! 😌

Jhanak ke Bhagwan Ji ko ab real wale Bhagwan Ji hi bachaye 

Vaise bhi biwi ke gusse se koun bacha hai aaj tak smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ye shaadi karwayega Jhanak ki smiley37

Look at him thode time to akele rahne nahi deta 

Chala bada tyaag ka devta banne smiley37

Yaar mujhe dhuk bhi hota hai par koi nahe main ye dukh seh lon gi but Ani really needs to feel this! Only then he’ll be able to come out of Insaniyat and all🤪

Edited by Manoshono - 21 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Yaar mujhe dhuk bhi hota hai par koi nahe main ye dukh seh lon gi but Ani really needs to feel this! Only then he’ll be able to come out of Insaniyat and all🤪

Ani jalan ke maare mar raha hai aur hume maje aa rahd hai smiley36

Over possessive hai ye Ani smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

she says him u will get bimaarsmiley36 if u stand here in sun something  smiley36 he gets angry 😠 & tells her.. u don’t worry about me smiley37 I will not tell u to take care of me smiley37smiley37 then he says her after ur exams we will go to hotel together smiley37… so that she doesn’t go with Rahul may be smiley36 he seems jealous also smiley37 & is doing sacrifice also smiley44smiley37smiley37

haan bahi aur karao shaadi biwi ke, nae kis aqalmand ne bola tha. Ub bhugtosmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

woh after exam sath hotel jane ki baat kar raha tha

Aise to Papa bhi Beti ke liye wait nahi karte Jitna ye Biwi ke liye kar raha hai exam center ke bahar wait smiley37

Ye Rahul ke sath Jhanak ko akele nahi rahne dega smiley37

yaa before marriage smiley37smiley37 no wonder Arshi said him tumhari betismiley37smiley37smiley37 acting like possessive husband smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa before marriage smiley37smiley37 no wonder Arshi said him tumhari betismiley37smiley37smiley37 acting like possessive husband smiley37

He is over possessive for Jhanak smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

When Jhanak said “apko iski bharpai karni hogi” this legit scared me Ashu! I don’t know if this bharpai is to make him more jealous 😆  What bharpai is she talking about? 😵‍💫

It seemed like Ani was waiting for exams to end outside of their college and probably saw Rahul and Jhanak walking together all happy. When he called Jhanak he  probably lied that he just came and then his agitation and annoyance started by taunts smiley37

no idea what bharpai smiley36 may be it’s her revenge time on him smiley36 looks like she will make him more jealous smiley24smiley36… Yaa doesn’t look like he came just now for me toosmiley37smiley37 he probably was waiting for her like a bodyguard smiley36smiley36… he came only there for her smiley36 y will he leave her alone smiley37… where ever she goes alone.. he follows her till end smiley37 till end he will be there for her 🥰

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bold:i hope so too ! 

I first of all want this to happen! 

Friends GIF

Usake baad everything else! 

smiley37 Your commentary adds fun element even in the most serious episodes. 

I am trying to understand Ani’s perspective through Sohini’s explanation which is quite intriguing and understandable. But yes, everything is normal for Anirudh after such a bashful act. smiley36

I don’t know what gives both of them a jhatka if Pandit’s words still don’t effect them because we didn’t get to see them having alone time and going into the flashback of their marriage and simultaneously about what Pandit ji lectured. Maybe because be he is stranded under his family’s constant surveillance cameras which doesn’t give him any space. Now that clown clan is leaving for good with Arshi, I am hoping RuNak to go back and recall everything that has taken place and introspect their feelings… also looking forward to see the chemistry between the trio Ani-Jhanak-Rahul. At least something positive should come out in our favor! 

RuNak really needs to start now! No more pressing breaks. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This video goes in the on-location thread.

Otherwise, it will be a mess.