•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 37•°*” - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

In the precap what is Anu saying that he cannot give?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Jhanak is hurting Anirudh with her harsh words!! 

stop it Jhanak! 😞

What she is telling?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak- pheli baat ap meri family nahe hai.. is liye yahan ruk bhi jayen ge naaa to mujhe kuch khas acha nahe lage ga”

Ouch!🤕 

How can she talk like this. I know she is frustrated and hurt, but Jhanak…….☹️

That’s why Anirudh was in a bad mood at her college! 

Edited by Manoshono - 21 days ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Thank god.. finally Arshi said that if Ani & she has to marry then Ani & J marriage needs to nullify

N he will do for Arshismiley7

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Jhanak- pheli baat ap meri family nahe hai.. is liye yahan ruk bhi jayen ge naaa to mujhe kuch khas acha nahe lage ga”

Ouch!🤕 

How can she talk like this. I know she is frustrated and hurt, but Jhanak…….☹️

That’s why Anirudh was in a bad mood at her college! 

Oh! God. What are these words? 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh God! They are fighting and arguing 😟

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Jhanak & Ani arguing .. fighting … cause he doesn’t understand responsibility… and says he’s doing all this cause he’s doing taras on her … he’s like I m doing taras on you… her monolouge… that even after their marriage he kept saying their marriage is naklismiley19

Can understand jhanak vey well smiley32smiley32 I loved how she fought with him smiley32smiley32.. though he’s now in love but still he doesn’t accept it

Manoshono thumbnail

Jhanak and her Arshi didi🤦‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

Get over it Girl! 😒

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak & Ani arguing .. fighting … cause he doesn’t understand responsibility… and says he’s doing all this cause he’s doing taras on her … he’s like I m doing taras on you… her monolouge… that even after their marriage he kept saying their marriage is naklismiley19

Can understand jhanak vey well smiley32smiley32 I loved how she fought with him smiley32smiley32.. though he’s now in love but still he doesn’t accept it

Janak has gone nuts or what? The other day when he said marriage is real, then she said it is all drama.

Manoshono thumbnail

Okay! So Jhanak felt insulted that Ani was calling their marriage fake infront of everyone without any acknowledgement and she is damn hurt about it. Since she can’t express it openly, she is just lashing out on him! 

one misunderstanding and them pushing away each other like this causing all these drifts 😭 

my poor babies!