•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 38•°*” - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today’s episode is going to be a bts free episode. I am really scared and nervous for Ano. I really hope Janak sussh her mouth and don’t hurt Ani anymore. Hopping to see something good and positive in Runak’s love story. I am praying and manifesting to Universe on behalf of al our forum buddies.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Ahhhh I thought the same 🥺

Yaa that’s what even I concluded when he said that 🙁

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope the same!!

Originally posted by: xnbstar

As we all agreed, this long-overdue treatment for him is now complete! 👏

Ab tak Ani k pass million reasons thy but jab reality me Jhanak ne door janey ko kaha to pata chala isko.

Phly to shaadi karwaker uski, ussey milny ka plan tha but when Jhanak said shakal bhi nahi dekhni, which is on another level. 💔

Bahut hi ziada misunderstandings hgye thi h. Ek major bubble burst hgya so now it's high time for other things to be sorted out. 💯

I feel Ani will get a hint of Jhanak’s love and will let her realize it by hook or by crook. Eagerly waiting for this track! ☀️

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh me too ! She has said enough , ani ki dant 3 episodes se Chalu hai

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Today’s episode is going to be a bts free episode. I am really scared and nervous for Ano. I really hope Janak sussh her mouth and don’t hurt Ani anymore. Hopping to see something good and positive in Runak’s love story. I am praying and manifesting to Universe on behalf of al our forum buddies.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Thank you Goddy ji. Though I don’t remember the episode. It seems everyone is scared for RuNak. 

so may everyones wishes come true. 

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a power packed last couple of episodes ! I just caught up on the last 3 and my oh my the story has progressed all in the right directions ! Firstly thanks for all he tags ladies. It's been a busy weekend so I haven't caught up on all the pages yet, but just wanted to pen down my thoughts.

I absolutely LOVED Jhanak's outburst today! Seeing the whole situation unfold I could feel the anger within me too. Ani may have had the right intentions but the way he went about it was very disrespectful. It's about time he starts treating Jhanak as an adult. If someone was trying to fix my marriage without my knowledge I would be livid too, and Jhanak's reaction was totally justified! And by the way Hiba's portrayal of  hurt, betrayal and anger was just fantastic ! 

Ani has been at the receiving end of a lot of mental and emotional abuse the last couple of days, and you can see he's barely holding it together. I do sympathise, but there is also a part of me that feels like this was very much needed. Jhanak has been in that position countless times before, and a lot of times that emotional trauma was inflicted by none other than Mr.Bose himself. And I'm not saying tit for tat, but you can only really appreciate something once you've experienced it.And being in this situation now , hopefully Ani has had a taster of the emotional torture Jhanak has  to endure on a day to day basis at BH. 

They are both hiding their feelings but expecting the other to understand and feeling betrayed when they don't. But I'm glad all that pent up frustration is being let out. Whilst it may hurt now it will also help bring out the truth hidden deep in their hearts that they love each other and acknowledge their marriage. So a part of me is eager for more accusations to hurled across, more confrontation! Runak need to empty out all the anger in their heart for their love to finally shine through! smiley27

I'm definitely excited to see how the drama unfolds, however I think Ani is going to have to make some serious decisions, and stand by it, before he leaves Kashmir. Ani has made a promise to his family that he would pass on the reins of responsibility to Rahul and leave Kashmir in 2 days. And his family, just like us viewers, know that that's not going to happen in a million years. So after this Kashmir track it's really aar ya paar scenario for Ani! So buckle up Ani boy, you're in for a roller coaster ride! 

Edited by Bubblez04 - 19 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

great write up. 

that rooh jalaya was powerful. I'm not sure Ani understands yet what constant torture J went through in Bh. 

For him as long as she was safe he did not care abt the insults bcos it was his own family and he thought she should just ignore them. His constant yo-yoing telling Arshi he loved her and showing his care for J obviously, for j was torture - torn between her belief that he is her husband and her sisters fiance.

The dialogs do sound like divorce, but if so, J's second time at BH will be no better than the first.

Ani Arshi wedding will still be on, post divorce. As a soon to be divorcee no one will respect her this time as well, unless they have to indulge her to get the divorce.  This will again allow Arshi free rein to Ani and more PDA. J cannot get respect in BH unless she goes as wife.

For progression they have to change something in the equation. Also with Mini entry - if J goes back as wife there are more ways to take the story forward. Makers need some story focus change, else people will lose interest. If they want to take any spot other than 3rd in trp, they need to up their story. Let see.

Also his fever will bring them closer before the Kashmir trip ends. All this intense emotion needs a outlet.

Originally posted by: vira76

Khichadi giving Fever! - Part 2

Ani Bose has been a punching bag from the last three episodes! If you count there isn't not a single person, jisane Ani ko danta nahi hai! 

Tejas, mamaji, pandit, police, Arshi, Sristi, Choton, Laal, Bipasha, Jhanak, his mom dad and now Rahul as well! We can't even say anything, kand pe kand karata hai ye! 

Hiba was great today! She shouted like a Sherni! She put forth some valid points...

This one dialogue stole the show for me! 

Jhanak: Muze sar pe chaat dene ke naam par, meri rooh ko jalaya hai ... ek baar nahi baar baar...

This is a bitter truth that Anirudh needed to hear. She said a lot of hurtful things to Anirudh but he needed to hear that. She needed to let it out all that she was bottling up in her!

Just like I assumed before, with Anirudh's actions she will feel hurt beyond repair, she will feel unwanted. She will feel she is a burden to Anirudh and he wants her out of her life at any cost. 

In those moments, only during those few moments, when you are feeling betrayed, hate, anger, and frustration overpower the love, gratitude, and compassion!  

It happens to everyone... we often say hurtful things to the ones who are closest to us! 

In terms of being hurtful with words, Anirudh has done it several times in the past. Another thing husband and wife share in common! Kise dante, aur kise samjhaye! 😅

Everything was going smoothly in the episode, but at the end makers had to hand us a loom of firecrackers! Ye nahi sudharenge! 

Sara Vedi.Gif GIF - Sara Vedi Friends Movie Happy Diwali GIFs

I know a lot of you have predictions about their second marriage, Ani forcing her into marriage, etc etc... but I am still unsure...

Aazadi to me ... sounds like divorce

No good guy will marry me ... sounds like set me free 

and the most hurtful dialogue... "Muze aapake liye feelings nahi hai!" 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... kya hi bolu! Poor Ani! 😢

But I am going with the flow...  We don't know what happens tomorrow.... not predicting anything! 

To end on a less depressing note...

Shuho's dialogues were good today! 

hamari parwarish me koi kami rah gai hogi....  smiley37 kab ki ? your parwarish is missing entirely shubho! 

Hamane forum me shayari kya shuru kar di, aaj shubho and dadu bhi jugalbandi kar rahe the! 

Suna waha kashmir me mahol thik nahi tha! 

Hamari zindagi ka mahol thik nahi hai baba! smiley32

Wo kisi nai musibat me phas haya kya?

Wo khud hi musibat hai baba! smiley32

These people left for Kashmir without mentioning so many things... but instead, Choton is blamed for hiding things! Wah! Hypocrisy! smiley32

Baudi ne aaj jale pe namakh chidaka! 🧂

Moye Moye GIF

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

What a power packed last couple of episodes ! I just caught up on the last 3 and my oh my the story has progressed all in the right directions ! Firstly thanks for all he tags ladies. It's been a busy weekend so I haven't caught up on all the pages yet, but just wanted to pen down my thoughts.

I absolutely LOVED Jhanak's outburst today! Seeing the whole situation unfold I could feel the anger within me too. Ani may have had the right intentions but the way he went about it was very disrespectful. It's about time he starts treating Jhanak as an adult. If someone was trying to fix my marriage without my knowledge I would be livid too, and Jhanak's reaction was totally justified! And the way Hiba portrayed the hurt, betrayal and anger fantastic ! 

Ani has been at the receiving end of a lot of mental and emotional abuse the last couple of days, and you can see he's barely holding it together. I do sympathise, but there is also a part of me that feels like this was very much needed. Jhanak has been in that position countless times before, and a lot of times that emotional trauma was inflicted by none other than Mr.Bose itself. And I'm not saying tit for tat, but you can only really appreciate something once you've experienced it.And being in this situation now , hopefully Ani has had a taster of the emotional torture Jhanak has  to endure on a day to day basis at BH. 

They are both hiding their feelings but expecting the other to understand and feeling betrayed when they don't. But I'm glad all that pent up frustration is being let out. Whilst it may hurt now it will also help bring out the truth hidden deep in their hearts that they love each other and acknowledge their marriage. So a part of me is eager for more accusations to hurled across, more confrontation! Runak need to empty out all the anger in their heart for their love to finally shine through! smiley27

I'm definitely excited to see how the drama unfolds, however I think Ani is going to have to make some serious decisions, and stand by it, before he leaves Kashmir. Ani has made a promise to his family that he would pass on the reins of responsibility to Rahul and leave Kashmir in 2 days. And his family, just like us viewers, know that that's not going to happen in a million years. So after this Kashmir track it's really aar ya paar scenario for Ani! So buckle up Ani boy, you're in for a roller coaster ride! 

Nice analysis!

@bold This is what I wrote previously too. 

They need to cleanse their hearts of all the nonsense so that their love will overcome everything.

Kal dono ne dil ki bharas nikal di hai, ab galat fehmiyan door hona start hgye hn so confession on the way soon. 💯

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What J had predicted:

Sirji, meri life suljhane mein aap uljha na dein 

(dont remember the episode but she was dusting the living room)!

bbas ab Rooh jala kar rakh diye, iss ke sirji ne.

---

Hum kahte hai na upar wale ne jodi banayi,

yaha Sirji ne kuch ghalat nahi kya Rahul se shadi fix kar ke.

Aur kaho bhagwan, uss ne toh seriously le liya.  

Edited by szsiddiqa - 19 days ago