Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

very well written Vira. Not watched the epi but can understand your emotion , maybe I will feel the same intensity but my fear here is all this high emotion will go in drain if he does a single PDA with Arshi. Even if he monologues it as performance but it will be unacceptable as it will be insult to both the female and more to Jhanak as in that case his high intensity love for J will be nothing more than a mistress love. The first step to love is giving respect. If he is ready to take the burnt of whole family so that he can give respectable love to J, only in that case he should take her back. If taking her back with the risk of her being termed as home breaker or characterless , then he is being very selfish here.

I deeply want makers to prove me wrong. This is reserve opinion based on if that is the case. If he is prepared to protect her respect, I am eagerly in for it.

I know I am being a buzz kill here but just keeping my hopes low because he dared to sit on mandap with Arshi

Very much 💯 lines buzzing in my mind yesterday smiley22...

Ani will go back with jhanak as guest only and the rasam will go on.... But in last moment Ani will confession like padosi show rishta smiley42...

Jk respect should be maintained and pda should be less.....

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Very much 💯 lines buzzing in my mind yesterday smiley22...

Ani will go back with jhanak as guest only and the rasam will go on.... But in last moment Ani will confession like padosi show rishta smiley42...

Jk respect should be maintained and pda should be less.....

PDA should be eliminated.. abb toh bilkul bar fast nahi hoga

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

PDA should be eliminated.. abb toh bilkul bar fast nahi hoga

Qo to makers ki hatton mai 😞🤗