Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

along with Basu’s too smiley36

Basus he often used to do it...so I want to see public humiliation of socalled Celebrities 

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Actually am outside..and laughing like maniac...it's so embarrassing..people around me are shooting glares at me.

Here I m trying to make Tammi rise above glitz and glamour  and have a global audience.. instead you are becoming popular for mocking at her.. 😜🤣
Elam pugahazhum Tammi ke!!

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think he fell first for her when she did that dance in her room … o re piya one… he was fully engrossed in her dance..& then he saw her mom beating her , where he came like her knight… it was Ani who fell first for her smiley27 then Jhank fell harder smiley19smiley43 & he’s falling more deeper smiley38smiley19 …I think he never loved Arshi at all … it’s just what he thought… real live he’s felling now for Jhank… the pain the jealousy the possessive feeling..yesterday he couldn’t even see Chooton eye to eye & talk getting scared that his feelings may be seen..& he thinks she likes Rahul , that’s y she wants to go away from him smiley39 but he’s not seeing other side of pic… how his family is treating her & making her disgust what Chooton mentioned… he just clearly ignores that.. & he’s more focused on himself

He is blinded by his own insecurity towards Rahul that's why he ignored to focus on other side of story which Choton said to him.

Hope he removed his insecurity jealousy n see Jhanak's feelings pain for him 

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Here I m trying to make Tammi rise above glitz and glamour  and have a global audience.. instead you are becoming popular for mocking at her.. 😜🤣

Kya karu I became popular for weird reason🤣🤣🤣

I did nt get last line

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He is blinded by his own insecurity towards Rahul that's why he ignored to focus on other side of story which Choton said to him.

Hope he removed his insecurity jealousy n see Jhanak's feelings pain for him 

It will take time..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Kya karu I became popular for weird reason🤣🤣🤣

I did nt get last line

All praise to Tammi

MMR2810 thumbnail

All praise to Tammi

And a special ooooooooooooooo to her make up kit

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@red : meaning pls

Edkv74 thumbnail

Praise

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Praise