What will be Ani's excuse for Basus to bring Jhanak home this time? - Page 3

Poll

What will be Ani's excuse for Basus to bring Jhanak home this time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Pyaar, pyaar or sirf pyaar,

Kyu k Jhanak ne kardiya hn, seedha dil pe waar!

Aur ab koi nahi hai Rahul jaisi taqrar,

Ani ab khudsey karne laga hn apny pyaar ka izhar!

😍😎😍😎

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Done girls. I hav selected option 2 and 7 🤣

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

Agreed. Lets see what route the makers choose. Out of 3, there is no one morally justified.
Ani knows he feels sumn for J but is going on with Arshi bcz of his vaada, J also knows she feels sumn for Ani after the sindoor but she cant accept or reject it, Arshi knows Ani doesn’t love her anymore and has already slowly gravitated towards J but doesn’t want to leave him as she wants to win against J using Ani. All are morally gray.

At this point, everyone knows. They are just too high up their horses and class to accept the truth. They wanna maintain their image and thats it.

tbh J taking part in Anichi i know would never be out of her own volition. Its BH gang’s sick humour of always forcing her to watch Anichi to break her down to pieces.

for me its the change in intention.

so far they did not openly discuss their emotional connect, expectations or care for each other. Both were actively suppressing their feelings, hence were able to say that they intentions were right.

Now he is touching her intimately, and she acknowledges the touch as intentional, there is no more the ability for either to be able to justify any of their actions. Both Ani and J will be actively lying.

Ani's excuse has always been - he does not think any of what he does with J as cheating because he has never intentionally been romantic with her. The question is now they both have actually intentionally hugged, any persual of relationship with Arshi or even intention of marriage with Arshi will be morally wrong.

The right thing for him to do is to take her home as his wife. Whether the makers want to drag the rasams and kill the main leads character is up to them

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I opted for “divorce” but honestly both Anirudh and Jhanak and their feelings have made me bemuse!

I am going with the flow and wait until the final verdict.