Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I want to ask u all one question 

Plz give me proper answer 

When n how Anirudh deeply fall in love with Jhanak because we all see how protective possessive he is for Jhanak 

1. Jhanak is only his responsibility n they both call their marriage fake n drama 

2. According to Anirudh Rahul is Jhanak's BF n they both r in love with each other 

3. He is too much sure about his love for Arshi because they r in relationship from long time n their marriage on the card 

How can a person falling in love with someone who has already a BF n he himself has a GF finance 

I can't understand 

I think he fell first for her when she did that dance in her room … o re piya one… he was fully engrossed in her dance..& then he saw her mom beating her , where he came like her knight… it was Ani who fell first for her smiley27 then Jhank fell harder smiley19smiley43 & he’s falling more deeper smiley38smiley19 …I think he never loved Arshi at all … it’s just what he thought… real live he’s felling now for Jhank… the pain the jealousy the possessive feeling..yesterday he couldn’t even see Chooton eye to eye & talk getting scared that his feelings may be seen..& he thinks she likes Rahul , that’s y she wants to go away from him smiley39 but he’s not seeing other side of pic… how his family is treating her & making her disgust what Chooton mentioned… he just clearly ignores that.. & he’s more focused on himself

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oho! What’s this !! I see Tammi’s bytes in ‘Glitter n Glamour’.. Finally she’s been recognised as a glamour icon🤣😜 not bad at all.. 😄

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Tanuja is so matter of fact.. doesn’t drag issues and stretch it like a rubber band like #Arishti, Bipasha etc She doesn’t like J and Ani’s over concern for her.. if not for Arshi or Bipasha she would eventually give in to the union of Runak and accept them..

may be she will be the first to support in future.. as its matter of her son… hardly we don’t how their bonding is there.. they never connected as mom son

samarp2 thumbnail

I’m Imly show also leads blood group is same smiley37smiley37smiley37… all these star shows r always in sync smiley16 going parallelsmiley37 there also ML r eager to die for FL smiley36 but won’t say that they love 🤦‍♀️ but keeps saying responsibility rant smiley36 … just for a change wanted to see Imly show smiley36

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I’m Imly show also leads blood group is same smiley37smiley37smiley37… all these star shows r always in sync smiley16 going parallelsmiley37 there also ML r eager to die for FL smiley36 but won’t say that they love 🤦‍♀️ but keeps saying responsibility rant smiley36 … just for a change wanted to see Imly show smiley36

Imlie show gives me anxiety If there is 1 show I would never want Jhanak to follow it is that show

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oho! What’s this !! I see Tammi’s bytes in ‘Glitter n Glamour’.. Finally she’s been recognised as a glamour icon🤣😜 not bad at all.. 😄

Tammi - glamour icon

That video should have come with a warning.. what was she thinking.. 

Bechare bacche log dar jayenge..smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Imlie show gives me anxiety If there is 1 show I would never want Jhanak to follow it is that show

I never followed it after S1 the main lead exit.. so after long I just wanted to just see & saw this track

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Is there a PL in S3? 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya, she will have more fan following now ...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Is there a PL in S3? 

what’s PL?.,, this season’s first epi only I saw todaysmiley36 no plan to continue smiley36