Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

more insults to her now...she said she is scared of beijaatismiley19smiley19 & Ani didnt even comfort her..he was in his own masti moodsmiley39smiley29..all started cause f him..& she will have to hear..he will say we didnt did any wrongsmiley37smiley37 like u guys r assumingsmiley37smiley37..if u cant   trust me then i cant helpsmiley37smiley44

he will do that kind of kaam where people will have hard time trusting himsmiley36

Ani is always like aag lage basti mein hum apni masti mein.. smiley37

He doesn’t care even if J throws him under the bus. Which she should do.. she must simply say it was the bday boy’s wish to go for a dinner.. and while returning we were stuck in the storm.. now you guys celebrate. I have tickets to book and tired too.. see ya.. smiley36

but she won’t.. she will keep on arguing with these idiots as if it matters..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Omg girls new video smiley42 J staring at shirtless Anismiley42smiley43 direct smiley16 he too looks at her smiley42 but both has no shyness smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7MsliNpbyQ/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

J has one new mudda added to her mahanta list - 

"Mujhe acha nehi lagta, koi apko bura bhala kahe toh" 

Ek J hai, she does not want Ani's image to get tainted , aur ek Ani hai jise apni image, job, ghar, log kisi se kuchh fark nehi par raha !

Babu apne dhunn mein, mast magan hai, sut but khoke smiley37

Ajeeb praani o se pala para hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Aadia

He doesn’t care even if J throws him under the bus. Which she should do.. she must simply say it was the bday boy’s wish to go for a dinner.. and while returning we were stuck in the storm.. now you guys celebrate. I have tickets to book and tired too.. see ya.. smiley36

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Omg girls new video smiley42 J staring at shirtless Anismiley42smiley43 direct smiley16 he too looks at her smiley42 but both has no shyness smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

only if she dares to say this all on their face smiley37smiley37 but she will listen to all their taunts smiley7 .. of j puts him under bus now he will go happily smiley37 first time she daredsmiley37 he’s full on lattoo smiley37

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just postef the samesmiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

J trying physics defying stunts - running away from the gravitational pull smiley15smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

I just postef the samesmiley37

we both saw same timesmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

J trying physics defying stunts - running away from the gravitational pull smiley15smiley37

yesterday he was checking  her outsmiley36 today she is checking him outsmiley36, her reaction is pretty normal then what he hadsmiley2smiley42smiley43smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

when did this episode come? 😩 Someone got better program or something? smiley36

In dono ko iş tara sath main dekh ke mujhe sharam arahe hai jab ke I was waiting for this with besharmismiley37

Why Jhanak isn’t feeling the current? 😆

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago