Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

EXACTLY. It will undermine Ani's character completely if he stands back after knowing it's Tejas.

I am very sure that Krushal is just standing there so that Ani can jump in when needed/as per the directors vision.

I hope I'm right.

same… looks like it’s Krushal & hope it is himsmiley36 not Anismiley7 if it’s Ani then he doesn’t deserve J at all
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anni apne zimedari nibhaega aur shadi nahi hone dega smiley36

Aut srishti arshi aur khudke family ke class bhi le is dhoke par smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
how cum Ani’s blood is not boiling now seeing all this.. or they kept his entry late… till Tejas takes the sindoor to her forheadsmiley18smiley18.. but promo shows her walking out.. but this scene made mood off to not watch the epis till this track is over.. looks like this will be for Tuesday epi
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

EXACTLY. It will undermine Ani's character completely if he stands back after knowing it's Tejas.

I am very sure that Krushal is just standing there so that Ani can jump in when needed/as per the directors vision.

I hope I'm right.

Hope so, Srishti such an evil woman...she is asking others to help her to hold Jhanak na..Jhanak should give a tight slap to her massi.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

how cum Ani’s blood is not boiling now seeing all this.. or they kept his entry late… till Tejas takes the sindoor to her forheadsmiley18smiley18.. but promo shows her walking out.. but this scene made mood off to not watch the epis till this track is over.. looks like this will be for Tuesday epi

I guess it will be on Wednesday episode...tomorrow they will leave us with a cliffhanger

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I guess it will be on Wednesday episode...tomorrow they will leave us with a cliffhanger

they will stretch this for long & by Thursday epi.. she may walk off
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ashu I think the evil Basus will send Ani out somewhere and try to get Tejas to do the sindoor daan when he is not there ,h but as soon as it is revealed it is Tejas ani will walk in.

I am confident that the makers have enough sense to not have Ani stand by when he knows it's Tejas!

samarp2 thumbnail

No one is stopping g Shristi… where r all the positive characters… Shristi needs to be jailed smiley7 she’s crossed her limits nowsmiley7..

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope so, Srishti such an evil woman...she is asking others to help her to hold Jhanak na..Jhanak should give a tight slap to her massi.

Uski pyaari masi, karlo shaadi jisko maasi ne chuna haismiley8

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I hope I'm right.

Exactly I hope so , what kind of family is this ,instead of considering Shristi as a dangerous criminal they are forcing Jhanak to marry Tejas from whom she ram away and knowing he is a criminal . ( doesnt they know he is a womaniser ???)

Did they really lock Anirudh somewhere ? Or he left the home as cant see Jhanak getting married? .

Jhanak has the strength on her own , so no worries about marriage .