Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Here hiba actually dancing ver good... Happy for jk... See showing her caliber finally without BH people smiley27

But where is our ami boy smiley28smiley19

With Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bg song is on J situation smiley37 saiyyan ji se break up smiley37 in 2 days saiyyan ji will be reaching there smiley36smiley36.. looks like J is ready for audition smiley27 & looks like in semi final it will be Jhanak vs Arshi smiley26smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/jK7ZWu87diU?si=dEeB7MdRvpwuOl-p

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

There is news by sbs reporter that Brijbhushan is one of the judge for audition but despite his efforts to stop her she will be selected for further rounds. I don’t think as of now there is revealation of her father. He just came for realty show. I think Jhanak and Arshi will have face off in final round not in semi final. Looks like they finished the audition round today. It means this will air on Thursday or Friday

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

There is news by sbs reporter that Brijbhushan is one of the judge for audition but despite his efforts to stop her she will be selected for further rounds. I don’t think as of now there is revealation of her father. He just came for realty show. I think Jhanak and Arshi will have face off in final round not in semi final. Looks like they finished the audition round today. It means this will air on Thursday or Friday

yaa.. Friday sat Sunday it will air
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37smiley36

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail

Auditions going on .. looks like 1-2 epi will be wasted on this now smiley26.. when they don’t have story here it’s stretched smiley26

https://youtube.com/shorts/Cf5yFqKoXqI?si=3VcRFdKZfGgkEJ_o

samarp2 thumbnail
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They are shooting audition round from past two days.