Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

They should take Ani Arshi away from our screens till J becomes a success. Can't believe we were all awaiting their face to face meet. It was the worst possible. His first conversation with her and it was abt Arshi didi.

Yes unfortunate truth. He didn’t even ask why he left the home without telling or sorry for whatever transpired after Arshi accident.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PPak

They should take Ani Arshi away from our screens till J becomes a success. Can't believe we were all awaiting their face to face meet. It was the worst possible. His first conversation with her and it was abt Arshi didi.

exactly.. whatever we want & we wait for it to happen.. happens exact the opp & we regret why even we were waiting for this track πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ whatever track we waited & wanted.. only nonsense we got in return …

One time he tells she is his pyaar & other time acts like who she is to me .. then interfered in her mattersmiley7smiley29

Now Adi told him he will snatch Jhanak from him..he got like shock.. smiley24so he is making her aware to stay away from him .. & even telling Rudr to keep him away from Jhanak..

Adi purposely presented himself in that way for Ani.. & now he is getting restless… he can go around with Arshi as biwi biwi.. smiley7 but Jhanak can’t get involved with any guy.. he had issues with all the boys who were interested in her ..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly.. whatever we want & we wait for it to happen.. happens exact the opp & we regret why even we were waiting for this track πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ whatever track we waited & wanted.. only nonsense we got in return …

One time he tells she is his pyaar & other time acts like who she is to me .. then interfered in her mattersmiley7smiley29

Now Adi told him he will snatch Jhanak from him..he got like shock.. smiley24so he is making her aware to stay away from him .. & even telling Rudr to keep him away from Jhanak..

Adi purposely presented himself in that way for Ani.. & now he is getting restless… he can go around with Arshi as biwi biwi.. smiley7 but Jhanak can’t get involved with any guy.. he had issues with all the boys who were interested in her ..

Like those Indian mummies who want to keep khabar of all the boys their daughters are friendly with and observing them keenly .. befriending a couple to keep a tab on their girl πŸ€ͺ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Like those Indian mummies who want to keep khabar of all the boys their daughters are friendly with and observing them keenly .. befriending a couple to keep a tab on their girl πŸ€ͺ

Ani wants to tell Adismiley36.. I have given up on Jhanak.. that does not mean I don’t love her or I am not bothered about her .. u better stay away from her smiley36

Adi seems like front of Ani he does bit over towards Jhanak smiley36 or else when only he & Jhanak r there.. he talks normally & respectful with her.. when last time he came to know about her that time only he was respectful at end..

& he is the only one who knows about her & Ani’s real situation smiley36 so he is taking advantage smiley36 but only towards Ani smiley37 not towards Jhanak smiley36.. that’s y for Ani he is bad person smiley36 cause he is taking Ani’s toy smiley29smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vidya always has some humor in her comments which I absolutely love! She keeps it light and entertaining 🀣smiley17
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Vidya always have some humor in her comments which I absolutely love! She keeps it light and entertaining 🀣smiley17

no doubt in that smiley27smiley27 in this way we have some positivity on our forum to enjoy smiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Look at Ani smiley36 no shame at all smiley37 the way he is staring at Jhanak smiley36 without blinking smiley7smiley36.. in between Kumar Sanu was blocking his way smiley37 he was still bending & seeing her smiley36… I think even Adi saw him smiley36 not sure & clear smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-nu7NMSMyP/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Zindagi bhar dekhta hi rehega aur kuch nahi karega smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Zindagi bhar dekhta hi rehega aur kuch nahi karega smiley37smiley37

it’s just so disappointing no Arthi πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

it’s just so disappointing no Arthi πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

i didn't watch sday epi after reading update.. very disappointed.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

i didn't watch sday epi after reading update.. very disappointed.

today’s makes u cry more .. whole epi was on J’s speech only.. some Bose house scenes .. which I skipped