🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos & Discussions Of Upcoming Scenes 🌸 - Page 162

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I think ut will be totally Jhanak decision like how she gave up on ANI but she blamed ANI for not owning up to their marriage. Same here it will be her decision but she again blamed ANI for her defeat. So where is the character growth. Why makers are doing this. What is the guarantee she won’t repeat this in future . No hopes

Bold - her blaming of Ani for not owning up to the marriage is really a two way blame game… Both can play this game. She used this more frequently becos her reading of the situation was Ani was expecting her to do his bidding but with no acceptance; it’s another matter that had he taken more decisive steps she would have stepped back and Ani never did reading her rebellion as a reason to go deeper into pit

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If they take new actress , she will be given more screen space ...due to new signing .

Better this one ...

can’t tolerate her Dear she is too much negative person

My blood boiled after see her stories back to back today

She enjoyed like she won in real

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That I agree, that She shouldn't have accepted or should not have think about sacrificing after knowing Arshi's condition... She is not responsible for her condition, infact Arshi & Shrishti are the reason for her miserable life...

But then again this is what she is, I don't know why she is going to sacrifice such big thing, for which she faced so much humiliation?? Ani won't ask like that directly I'm sure, but he must have said something, which made her sacrifice...

Why can't she be selfish for a change? Why can't he think about her nature before sharing such things before her performance? They both are not learning anything...

I’m sure Ani asked directly. Otherwise J won’t be so bitter to speak abt it on the stage. Also in recap Ani looked traumatized like he knew what was going to happen and what she did.

They deserve any suffering they are going through.
poor RP he did not deserve this

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I’m sure Ani asked directly. Otherwise J won’t be so bitter to speak abt it on the stage. Also in recap Ani looked traumatized like he knew what was going to happen and what she did.

They deserve any suffering they are going through.
poor RP he did not deserve this

I really don't think he will ask something like this from her directly...

He must have shared something, due to which she took that decision...

Let's wait for episode, I can't predict anything in this matter

PPak thumbnail

I really don't think he will ask something like this from her directly...

He must have shared something, due to which she took that decision...

Let's wait for episode, I can't predict anything in this matter

I hope so...it could be him speaking to Arshi and telling her he is rooting for her win.

Either he is lying to Arshi or its his true wish to get out of his guilt lets see.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope so...it could be him speaking to Arshi and telling her he is rooting for her win.

Either he is lying to Arshi or its his true wish to get out of his guilt lets see.

Tarun clearly said it’s jhanak and ANI interaction which changed everything. So he might not have said intentionally but the words he used would come out as Arshi winning is more important for him in front of jhanak. That’s where she will be more hurt. When jhanak accused him in public he must have sensed it that something is wrong and that’s why he was searching for her so he can talk to her .
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Tarun clearly said it’s jhanak and ANI interaction which changed everything. So he might not have said intentionally but the words he used would come out as Arshi winning is more important for him in front of jhanak. That’s where she will be more hurt. When jhanak accused him in public he must have sensed it that something is wrong and that’s why he was searching for her so he can talk to her .

they are not good for each other....just not compatible. when one is weak the other should be strong. here both are weak

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/2V2YjXwGOXA?si=H0-L8tGw553yIBiv

So Ani loves Janak and Janak loves Ani and Arshi is telling this to us. I wanted to say thank you for the info. Much needed for us now πŸ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let's see... He won't ask directly I'm sure..

Pata nahi kya kaand karnewale hai..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let's see... He won't ask directly I'm sure..

Pata nahi kya kaand karnewale hai..

Jhanak clearly said that Arshi does not have calibre to win and she has helped someone by defeat . Let’s see what he kaand he does