Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa I rem now.. in kutumb they played it on hiten & Gauri… old songs sure r meaningful ..smiley27 I have this song in my car playlist.. mine playlist is full of 90s only smiley36

Yes... It's was their song that times... Hiten n gauri prefect jodi in real n reel life smiley42smiley32

Old songs are maintained straight heart' connection....smiley27

Loved 60s to 90s songs n I also heard at n8 daily before going to sleep smiley9

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

it shows their connection is not yet broken.. they won’t stop staring at each other .. his way of staring I found it super funny smiley36… he asked her sacrifice smiley7 & still dares to give her deep look on stage πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Theirs super connection is out of our world connection smiley36

@bold that fellow is from another planet smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes... It's was their song that times... Hiten n gauri prefect jodi in real n reel life smiley42smiley32

Old songs are maintained straight heart' connection....smiley27

Loved 60s to 90s songs n I also heard at n8 daily before going to sleep smiley9

so true Jiya smiley9 old songs really hit in hearts.. not all , but few for sure smiley9smiley9

My cousin was fan of kutum serial .. when in holidays we used to meet she used to tell me all stories & record few videos for me to see smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Look at Ani smiley36 no shame at all smiley37 the way he is staring at Jhanak smiley36 without blinking smiley7smiley36.. in between Kumar Sanu was blocking his way smiley37 he was still bending & seeing her smiley36… I think even Adi saw him smiley36 not sure & clear smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-nu7NMSMyP/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Such a sad end to the event. And look at the song choice.Tum dena saath mera oh Humnava.

Ani asked her to support his decision and Jhanak did. The song must have hurt in their guts 😭

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

so true Jiya smiley9 old songs really hit in hearts.. not all , but few for sure smiley9smiley9

My cousin was fan of kutum serial .. when in holidays we used to meet she used to tell me all stories & record few videos for me to see smiley36

My whole family like our 15 persons were used to sit in my childhood to watch this serial...

@bold Good to know... My mother's favourite serial was n Today also...

Old songs are have another place in all generations n some songs are given inspiration for life smiley9smiley20

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Such a sad end to the event. And look at the song choice.Tum dena saath mera oh Humnava.

Ani asked her to support his decision and Jhanak did. The song must have hurt in their guts 😭

Jk has tears in corner of eyes n still smiling... It's such heart breaking to see smiley38

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yaa all the songs he sang was for them only… he asked her saath to help Arshi & she gave that.. but he will never realise why she did that smiley19 that’s the annoying sad part smiley19

He never will know her sacrifice what she did.. the one who knows ( Chooton) is also not telling him anything smiley7smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

My whole family like our 15 persons were used to sit in my childhood to watch this serial...

@bold Good to know... My mother's favourite serial was n Today also...

Old songs are have another place in all generations n some songs are given inspiration for life smiley9smiley20

very true words u said ❀️❀️ about inspiration

Nice to know.. those were times while family could enjoy the shows .. now a days shows r so depressing.. that time it had balance

great_love thumbnail

very true words u said ❀️❀️ about inspiration

Nice to know.. those were times while family could enjoy the shows .. now a days shows r so depressing.. that time it had balance

@green true... It's was nice time ...

The example itself is ourselves show...smiley18

samarp2 thumbnail

Hiba is explaining Salman something… looks like their scene after the stage exit.. cause first she leaves & he follows

https://youtu.be/2i68wuTSdN0?si=ntksBuEnZSivP-jc