🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos & Discussions Of Upcoming Scenes 🌸 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It feels good to see her happy...

But I will be really happy only when she will meet Ani...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It feels good to see her happy...

But I will be really happy only when she will meet Ani...

Me also...but no regret from Ani's side...I want to see emotional breakdown of Ani in j's room.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Me also...but no regret from Ani's side...I want to see emotional breakdown of Ani in j's room.

You know nah how badly I want him to go to her room, see those gifts, feel them & then his breakdown for not being with her in such crucial time when she needed him the most...

And I want Jhanak's scene at night too, while she is remembering him, gussa hi sahi but kuch toh emotions dikhaye...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyyy

That spark ✨️ has been missing . I'm glad she's focusing on herself away from the toxic people πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yess...I want her to learn to love herself.. self-love is much needed at this point

MMR2810 thumbnail

You know nah how badly I want him to go to her room, see those gifts, feel them & then his breakdown for not being with her in such crucial time when she needed him the most...

And I want Jhanak's scene at night too, while she is remembering him, gussa hi sahi but kuch toh emotions dikhaye...

Yeah...in other serials even with out realizing love fl and ML during seperation used to have some emotional breakdown.

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Yeah...in other serials even with out realizing love fl and ML during seperation used to have some emotional breakdown.

Exactly...

And here after so much emotional buildup they are just not giving anything...

All that emotional intimacy is for what then??

And they are capable for such scenes, we have seen it already when she was leaving for Kashmir...

And now when they are actually separated they are not giving them any breakdown, not even normal missing scene...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Exactly...

And here after so much emotional buildup they are just not giving anything...

All that emotional intimacy is for what then??

And they are capable for such scenes, we have seen it already when she was leaving for Kashmir...

And now when they are actually separated they are not giving them any breakdown, not even normal missing scene...

And here they know now impossible to meet each other again...then how much pain they are bearing in their heart

Sampada_14 thumbnail

And here they know now impossible to meet each other again...then how much pain they are bearing in their heart

There are so many things to explore...

PL was not there, they could have utilise this to focus on inner turmoil of both leads...

I have imagined this track so different, painful yet beautiful but they are just making it emotionless...

MMR2810 thumbnail

There are so many things to explore...

PL was not there, they could have utilise this to focus on inner turmoil of both leads...

I have imagined this track so different, painful yet beautiful but they are just making it emotionless...

And boring too...what is the use of spending this much time on Minton...their story is also not even moved an inch.

Sampada_14 thumbnail

And boring too...what is the use of spending this much time on Minton...their story is also not even moved an inch.

I like Minu..

But this over focusing on them is making it unbearable now...

I'm not even able to watch episodes properly...

And just saw story of actor playing Chotton... They are still stuck with Minton shadi I guess..

I'm loosing my interest now..