Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Arshi.... mood offπŸ˜” she is everywhere

exactly Jyoti.., seeing her onscreen is just
samarp2 thumbnail

Shrishti & Bado maa singing aarti in marathi.. as they both being marathi ladies smiley9

https://youtube.com/shorts/OkW2XLvPiyc?si=6IOOr9Zi7cHyXs4s

samarp2 thumbnail

So Ano’s sautaunsmiley37 & jaani dushman is back it seems smiley37..

Hope he goes to Kolkattasmiley36 or how it will work… he only can bring Ani in straight line … anyways Jhanak hardly cares now for Ani smiley36smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/4YonTlqO1A0?si=Xxrtn7j9SwLAvzjb

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Hope he goes to Kolkattasmiley36 or how it will work… he only can bring Ani in straight line … anyways Jhanak hardly cares now for Ani smiley36smiley36

AK should give Ani a tight slap! Tabhi akal thikane ayegi iski .. Ani should be shown the ayna..

I guess DNA test tak baat jayegi nahi..AK will put some sense in Ani..but by then it will be too late..

One portal said J will miscarry and be broken.. AK will bring her back to Mumbai.. let's see what happens.. I am eagerly waiting for some action...naki sirf hawa me baatein and monologues!🀧

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

AK should give Ani a tight slap! Tabhi akal thikane ayegi iski .. Ani should be shown the ayna..

I guess DNA test tak baat jayegi nahi..AK will put some sense in Ani..but by then it will be too late..

One portal said J will miscarry and be broken.. AK will bring her back to Mumbai.. let's see what happens.. I am eagerly waiting for some action...naki sirf hawa me baatein and monologues!🀧

unless we get any bts I don’t trust any of these news portal.. they always make up their own theory πŸ™„.. ..

but with baby how will she work in Mumbai?… she is anyhow planning to return back.. Ani is feeling weak in his love .. he can’t control but has too much attitude.. even if she leaves now he won’t care much.. may be will be sad as usua.. I have less hopes on him now..

but Jhanak has taken zimmedari of Minu & Chooton smiley37extra load πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦ & taking Lallon out of jail smiley37 when both Appu’s brothers r useless smiley26 one is complete waste material πŸ™„πŸ˜‘ & another only can talks smiley44 no action smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

unless we get any bts I don’t trust any of these news portal.. they always make up their own theory πŸ™„.. ..

but with baby how will she work in Mumbai?… she is anyhow planning to return back.. Ani is feeling weak in his love .. he can’t control but has too much attitude.. even if she leaves now he won’t care much.. may be will be sad as usua.. I have less hopes on him now..

but Jhanak has taken zimmedari of Minu & Chooton smiley37extra load πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦ & taking Lallon out of jail smiley37 when both Appu’s brothers r useless smiley26 one is complete waste material πŸ™„πŸ˜‘ & another only can talks smiley44 no action smiley36

That's what Iam hoping for!some action!baatein bohot ho gayi hai! Anirudh must act now...how will the story move otherwise??

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It must be solo scene of AK. Or just phone conversation of jhaadi. Krushal and laloon still shooting in same costumes . Mostly police station drama still continues. Hiba is not shooting much . Today also she was missing in the Aarti . Don’t know how they are going to fit AK now
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashu..am tired of hearing baby as paap...

So atleast if he thinks that he is J well wisher he should clear mu.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It must be solo scene of AK. Or just phone conversation of jhaadi. Krushal and laloon still shooting in same costumes . Mostly police station drama still continues. Hiba is not shooting much . Today also she was missing in the Aarti . Don’t know how they are going to fit AK now

she has taken off I guess .. she was at her friends place for Ganapathi aarti..

Looks like Adi solo scene or with Rudra I think.. or phone convo with Jhanak..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu..am tired of hearing baby as paap...

So atleast if he thinks that he is J well wisher he should clear mu.

I have lost hope on Ani much.. he is not doing anything… just with his anger he is sitting & spoiling everyone’s life .. especially his & Jhanak’s πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Arshi I don’t care .. her mom keeps threatening she will take Arshi home πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ & when Ani tells them to get out .. y giving shocked expressions πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ … both mom & daughter r also not getting lost πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ