Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Is it just me that found this dialogue cringy 

“Jhanak muze cho kar promise karo… tum ab koi galat kadam nahi uthaogi aur sirf padhai me dhyan lagaogi” 

Choo ne ka kya significance hai? He could have just extended the hand! 

Writers ne mera Dimag kharab kar diya hai! I find simplest of dialogues double meaning lol 

Yes.. if she promises verbally then shock kaise lagta🤦🏼‍♀️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Is it just me that found this dialogue cringy 

“Jhanak muze cho kar promise karo… tum ab koi galat kadam nahi uthaogi aur sirf padhai me dhyan lagaogi” 

Choo ne ka kya significance hai? He could have just extended the hand! 

Writers ne mera Dimag kharab kar diya hai! I find simplest of dialogues double meaning lol 

He has trust on Jhanak so that he said touch me n make promise to not doing anything wrong 

Spilt personality Man 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The kind that doesn’t complete in the end …. 

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Our fake dance master Geeta Kapur was dancing like a fish out of water nothing special clapping hands and making rounds and rounds...

In this video, I noticed Ani looking at Jhanak....

So, stupid of the inexpensive princess she's marrying someone already married, who's eyeing his wife right there. For what kind of a wedding are they dancing for?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

no sign yet smiley18 acc to Ankita.. still more is there.. they just shooted for dance only yet smiley26smiley26 still rasam abhi baaki hai smiley44

This is the longest single rasam I have ever seen.. gift receiving.. gifts organizing.. leaving.. reaching.. taunting.. dancing.. My head spins thinking about this smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After all the drama ani created regarding Adi , him smiling at jhanak was also off putting for me. I just can’t seem to relate. Abhi smile kar diya and then next episode insults and ladai shuru… 

I hope they connect the dots in the episode

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He has trust on Jhanak so that he said touch me n make promise to not doing anything wrong 

Spilt personality Man 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Our fake dance master Geeta Kapur was dancing like a fish out of water nothing special clapping hands and making rounds and rounds...

In this video, I noticed Ani looking at Jhanak....

So, stupid of the inexpensive princess she's marrying someone already married, who's eyeing his wife right there. For what kind of a wedding are they dancing for?

Are bhai Nepo Kid ki shaadi hai Tamasha to hoga hi smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

And it’s also doesn’t seem lavish to me ! She has invited no one !

Originally posted by: Aadia

This is the longest single rasam I have ever seen.. gift receiving.. gifts organizing.. leaving.. reaching.. taunting.. dancing.. My head spins thinking about this smiley37

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

After all the drama ani created regarding Adi , him smiling at jhanak was also off putting for me. I just can’t seem to relate. Abhi smile kar diya and then next episode insults and ladai shuru… 

I hope they connect the dots in the episode

In this show there r so many loopholes 

No connectivity between the episodes n scenes 

vira76 thumbnail

The overflow of bts tells me this aashirwad is going to go for 4-5 episodes ! 🤦🏽‍♀️