Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

The story is going in circle right now. Hopefully all this will culminate in to new turning point in the story

You won't believe but I started losing interest as nothing is happening it is only attitude rudeness which ios shown.

Jhanak is rude in her way they are trying to help her but she's just saying she can't hide the truth anymore blah blah blah then madam the biggest truth you are hiding is that you are Anirudh's wife tell it loudly.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

What’s GSMI a on going show or already ended or??

Gud Se Meetha Ishq, it didn't last long as it got low trps due to channel, so they decided to remake it for star plus

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hii guys, I am watching it from day 1.. but I didn't realise that this forum is this much active. The show is good ,but it can be better...

A. If they can actually teach the actor who play Jhanak to dance better,atleast better than Arshi..especially she has to work on her loose hands. Her expressions are good..

B. If it's about Jhanak becoming someone ,then she should be shown practising hard and shown having passion.scenes related to dance or art is very much missing.

C. And the domestic verbal abuse need to be reduced..too much of family drama.

D.If the makers are planning in Ani and jhanak love story, then more casual scenes between them is advisable. It would be nice as this pair looks and executes scenes very well.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Gud Se Meetha Ishq, it didn't last long as it got low trps due to channel, so they decided to remake it for star plus

Oh I remember now leads chemistry was better than here as Jhanak is too rude right now with Anirudh as he’s trying to help her.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What was the story of that show?

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Hii guys, I am watching it from day 1.. but I didn't realise that this forum is this much active. The show is good ,but it can be better...

A. If they can actually teach the actor who play Jhanak to dance better,atleast better than Arshi..especially she has to work on her loose hands. Her expressions are good..

B. If it's about Jhanak becoming someone ,then she should be shown practising hard and shown having passion.scenes related to dance or art is very much missing.

C. And the domestic verbal abuse need to be reduced..too much of family drama.

D.If the makers are planning in Ani and jhanak love story, then more casual scenes between them is advisable. It would be nice as this pair looks and executes scenes very well.

agree with each point.. as of now not even pitching for the pair as in such shows with two girls one boy.. shipping a pair has let me down many times.. I will be neutral with that expectation

At least they can do is focus on making her determined about her career and passion

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember you from Imlie forum if I am not wrong. I remember Imlie season - forum used to be on fire because of Adi Malini/ Adi Imlie which Jodi going to be end game πŸ˜€. As you said, they are going the same way in this show too. Right now we really don’t know which way the show will go. So it is better not to invest in any Jodi and accept the show as the way it is πŸ˜€

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Oh I remember now leads chemistry was better than here as Jhanak is too rude right now with Anirudh as he’s trying to help her.

It seems they made a lot of changes. I prefer rude FL over doormat.smiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

It seems they made a lot of changes. I prefer rude FL over doormat.smiley36

so true.. I hv not watched till end but yes rude is better than doormat

Why does she need to listen to all family and even Ani.. he so far doesn’t know what he want and till I have seen he had spoke hard words to her many a times which were very insulting.. she is not supposed to take it just because he brought her here .. she, in truth didn’t ask for it..

If he has brought her and is wanting to do for her.. he should be patient with her and do without any expectation.

She has lost her world and brought to this new world of insults

Saying so, Janak should take this as opportunity life is giving her at cost of few bad words.. close your ears and focus on achieving your goal, is all I would want.