Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I guess till this episode I should actually stay away from BTS... It's really disturbing..

Hmm...I am just finding ways to distract my mind

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

He should let her go now. Ani is being purely selfish now. Either he should accept her as wife and wait for her until she makes her mind or he should let her go now and asap.

It is not about that here... It's just the writing here in specifically which is disappointing for both the characters...

& Yes Ani should but he won't, he already had accepted he is being selfish..

Emotional dependency is too intimate that it can make you do the things which you don't want to... That is what happening with Ani in my opinion...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 3 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They wanted to show Ani dancing happily with Arshi, hence the dialogue yesterday "Tum dekhna mein ache se perform karunga". Are they writing such scenes to give importance to the actors? Such a pathetic way to keep the actress relevant, lead character and story jaye bhaad mein lekin keep 3rd angle happysmiley11

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

They wanted to show Ani dancing happily with Arshi, hence the dialogue yesterday "Tum dekhna mein ache se perform karunga". Are they writing such scenes to give importance to the actors? Such a pathetic way to keep the actress relevant, lead character and story jaye bhaad mein lekin keep 3rd angle happysmiley11

Even I thought the same after seeing the BTS of whole Sangeet ceremony... Except that photo shoot & his solo song everywhere they showed him smiling & enjoying... Maybe they gave him hat dilogue for this only, otherwise why Ani will enjoy when he is breaking from inside...

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/HaQIgEeJ6LQ?si=09fdjpPw947po1Cm

lol Jhanak is getting jealous smiley36 aur karo Arshi didi ke saath khush rahiye jaap……. ab pata chala Pati daan to didi ain’t no fun smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/sanu66904080/status/1804382911681962101?t=e4XOKtGmxCdnbMROMfBLxg&s=19

Any one saw Anjana video, so Ani arshi marriage finally happens..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay finally the cast themselves are revealing. Good that we have got clarity.

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no she didn’t say anything about Ani Arshi marriage happening. Everyone is getting too dramatic faltu mein smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Ye show Arshi k lye bana hai or

Chandini k lye bana hai h...😑

Sorry to say...she's getting all the hype, good costumes and majority of screen space always..

I can't write here clearly, but my inner feelings says that deliberately cheating is going on with Hiba in this show..😒

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Then it’s all done from my side if this sh*t happens! 😀