Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

arshi ani interaction hua hi nahi.. and I doubt hoga coz in precap she happily coming out with her 2 trophies🀭 yeh onstage hai just after trophy distribution KS sings and ani is looking angrily.. ab yeh editing mistake hai ya nahi pta nahi.. he doesn’t look fondly.. maybe he upset that J blamed him and after this he will see J with Ak and he will forget all his kaands and will get jealous😑

Irony is both the trophies Arshi got as a bheek from Janak πŸ˜‚ .

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What is makers want to prove with this eye lock between Ani and Janak? Totally pointless at this situation

Aur song bhi Anti-Ani diya hai πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

have you see kajal's new tweet ,as if she is provoking fans..what do they want from us after ruining runaksmiley7

no Nadia.. I don’t have twitter a/c.. what she wrote?
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

itna sab hone ke baad bhiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. and itne gusse se kyu dekh raha haiπŸ€” ya mujhe esa laga? Don’t tell me he didn’t like jhanak indirectly blaming him on stage… agar yesa dikhaya na tv mein ghuske peet dungi…

no he is not looking in angersmiley36 its always like that only seriously he stares at her smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

no he is not looking in angersmiley36 its always like that only seriously he stares at her smiley36

With Arshi it is always scared look 🀣

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

With Arshi it is always scared look 🀣

smiley36 he can’t even meet her eyes for a sec smiley37 & he will lead his whole life with her smiley4smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very beautiful song by Kumar Sanu… which suited on both the leads … my fav song ❀️❀️

https://youtube.com/shorts/ksXlFm0KtbE?si=-zCl5oKd17g14Gow

Mine too! I love this song.

J is feeling the pain because she only had Ani and he never gave her any lasting support.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Mine too! I love this song.

J is feeling the pain because she only had Ani and he never gave her any lasting support.

Even yesterday also he didn’t even ask her how she was? Or even asked her forgiveness? Nothing at all.. on top he added more miseries for her ..

he has done her more damage then anyone else.. & he is not even regretting at all.. it was nice to see her done with all this of him.. she is done sacrificing for him more then enough..

He still has audacity to say.. she will be successful & there is more waiting for her smiley29smiley7..after snatching everything from her he is saying that.. as if he is doing favour for her .. & still he has right to interfere also in her life?

It so hard now to see him onscreen with Jhanak or his any scenes after what he did.. this was worst then his fake marriage drama

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Even yesterday also he didn’t even ask her how she was? Or even asked her forgiveness? Nothing at all.. on top he added more miseries for her ..

he has done her more damage then anyone else.. & he is not even regretting at all.. it was nice to see her done with all this of him.. she is done sacrificing for him more then enough..

He still has audacity to say.. she will be successful & there is more waiting for her smiley29smiley7..after snatching everything from her he is saying that.. as if he is doing favour for her .. & still he has right to interfere also in her life?

It so hard now to see him onscreen with Jhanak or his any scenes after what he did.. this was worst then his fake marriage drama

Agree completely. Five words.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They should take Ani Arshi away from our screens till J becomes a success. Can't believe we were all awaiting their face to face meet. It was the worst possible. His first conversation with her and it was abt Arshi didi.