Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

finally, we got a side hug of Janak and Ani when she was fainting 😂.

I think Makers have made us as delusional as Appu di, J to properly bhola aisa kuch nahi haismiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true smiley37 he can’t hear those words smiley36 what he wants to hear smiley36 she’s not telling that & except that all the things she tells himsmiley36.. he’s acting like she is his lover smiley36smiley36 & she broke his heart to marry someone rich & used & threw him to the curb smiley37

Exactly.. Ani acts like a Man scorned.. thankfully his gf is so stupid to notice thatsmiley37 she is in her own world making wedding planssmiley37

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

THIS THREAD IS Closed Stamp Images – Browse 32,115 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

THE NEW THREAD No2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352848

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Exactly.. Ani acts like a Man scorned.. thankfully his gf is so stupid to notice thatsmiley37 she is in her own world making wedding planssmiley37

in his anger over Jhanak he may go ahead also smiley36smiley36 for marriage… that girls has no grip over her would be husband smiley36 who’s harassing another girl smiley37 & singing songs for her smiley36.. he’s now even not bothered if people will see him & Jhanak alone in the roomsmiley36.. he wants to break the marriage in that way smiley36
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay, my community in as exception then. Im not Hindu so cannot speak for Tamil Hindu customs smiley44

Maybe the married ladies of the forum can better answer my question lol

Married Tamil Hindu woman here! Our weddings are 2.5,.sometimes 3 days long - we have a viratham ritual where the bride and groom cannot eat until this is completed but this is usually the first rasm of the marriage (to kickstart the wedding and to invoke god's blessings for the marriage Nd to bless the couple). This is mostly held early morning on day 1, so no fasting per se. My viratham got completed by 9:30 am so had brekkie at 10 that day!

Coming to the actual muhurtham (day 2 of the wedding) yep, the bride and groom do not eat until thali kattu and the first meal together as husband wife after that. Now it depends on the time of the muhurtham whether the couple fast or not. Muhurthams are usually early morning - early afternoon. :)

My muhurtham was around 10:30-12.00 ish. my cousin's was very early morning 5-6.30.

We can drink juice or tea or coffee.

My strict Amma poured all her love for me in the cups of juices she constantly kept giving me during my muhurtham. 🤣🤣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are all kidding me or what?? I said the thread is closed I opened the thread No2 I had given the link but still the discussion is continuing here.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Married Tamil Hindu woman here! Our weddings are 2.5,.sometimes 3 days long - we have a viratham ritual where the bride and groom cannot eat until this is completed but this is usually the first rasm of the marriage (to kickstart the wedding and to invoke god's blessings for the marriage Nd to bless the couple). This is mostly held early morning on day 1, so no fasting per se. My viratham got completed by 9:30 am so had brekkie at 10 that day!

Coming to the actual muhurtham (day 2 of the wedding) yep, the bride and groom do not eat until thali kattu and the first meal together as husband wife after that. Now it depends on the time of the muhurtham whether the couple fast or not. Muhurthams are usually early morning - early afternoon. :)

My muhurtham was around 10:30-12.00 ish. my cousin's was very early morning 5-6.30.

We can drink juice or tea or coffee.

My strict Amma poured all her love for me in the cups of juices she constantly kept giving me during my muhurtham. 🤣🤣

that’s really nice to hear about diff customs… During my wedding we only have 2 rituals one is Haldi & 2nd day marriage… for boys they on Haldi day they have janayu ( thread) ceremony where they leave their youth & enter as man to be married.. then Haldi for boys.. then second day marriage…we don’t have mehndi ceremony.. we just apply it a day before our haldi ..but after Haldi the bride & groom r not supposed to go out of house as it’s inauspicious for them…as we r from coastal region Konkan area.. our marriage rituals mostly r like Maharastrian people
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You are all kidding me or what?? I said the thread is closed I opened the thread No2 I had given the link but still the discussion is continuing here.

Sorry, missed that! 🙈

@Ashu - let's continue this discussion in the other thread!