꧁༺On location videos and discussion of upcoming scenes No 2 ༻꧂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

𝕺𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖕𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Anju ji smiley20

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Their bg song on them is so nice smiley42 he’s fed up of listening her saying what if someone sees themsmiley17

Then what should that poor girl do… he’s becomg bold & acting like he doesn’t care about the world  smiley39 if they catch them alonesmiley39…like he wants them to see them in this statesmiley36🤦‍♀️

https://youtu.be/45vYRSy3UCA?si=xdvfJdcBNKyx514j

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Their bg song on them is so nice smiley42 he’s fed up of listening her saying what if someone sees themsmiley17

Then what should that poor girl do… he’s becomg bold & acting like he doesn’t care about the world  smiley39 if they catch them alonesmiley39…like he wants them to see them in this statesmiley36🤦‍♀️

https://youtu.be/45vYRSy3UCA?si=xdvfJdcBNKyx514j

Hey Bhagvan, both are irritating me to the core. 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry but this is stupid! Why take everything that they built up in all these episodes and give something so peekha peekha now?! 

I will reserve my judgement until I see the actual scene. But kinda disappointed with this now. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Sorry but this is stupid! Why take everything that they built up in all these episodes and give something so peekha peekha now?! 

I will reserve my judgement until I see the actual scene. But kinda disappointed with this now. 

Me too. Very much disappointed. I thought it is going to be a better version of Imlie season 1, but looks like it is going downhill without even climbing the uphills feeling very bad for invested in a wrong show.

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Me too. Very much disappointed. I thought it is going to be a better version of Imlie season 1, but looks like it is going downhill without even climbing the uphills feeling very bad for invested in a wrong show.

I haven't seen Imlie but I did read the wiki update to know what happened there and I feel for the people who rooted for adilie! 

Jhanak isn't all the way there yet and like you said they haven't even gone uphill fully yet. But I do feel they are getting there. They are building this up. 

On the BTS, I just felt that the part where she falls on him and he holds her seemed very pheeka. Especially now - I wanted to see Ani have mor awareness of Jhanak being in his arms. but that isn't there. Or atleast not in that bts - so will have to wait for the episode and hope I get to see that. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I haven't seen Imlie but I did read the wiki update to know what happened there and I feel for the people who rooted for adilie! 

Jhanak isn't all the way there yet and like you said they haven't even gone uphill fully yet. But I do feel they are getting there. They are building this up. 

On the BTS, I just felt that the part where she falls on him and he holds her seemed very pheeka. Especially now - I wanted to see Ani have mor awareness of Jhanak being in his arms. but that isn't there. Or atleast not in that bts - so will have to wait for the episode and hope I get to see that. 

Kudos to your positivity 😀

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hey Bhagvan, both are irritating me to the core. 

this will continue till the marriage track mostly