Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

agar woh is situation par react nahi kerta aur j ghar chorte ha to promo ke according Sab hoga k aap Sab ne mujhe dhoka dea ismein anni bhi include hoga. Misunderstanding create hoge. smiley13

Lekin let see first k anni react kerta ha ya nahi smiley24

Haa..we should wait for actual episode.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Sweta I think it's the angle of shot. Ani will not be in the frame when the scene airs. The camera mostly will pan only to the mandap and Krushal is standing there mostly and I am hoping so that Ani can intervene and stop the wedding. It will be such an injustice to the character they built for the 150 past odd episodes if he stood back and let this happen when he knows that it's Tejas standing there!

But I don't have hopes either. What if he says something like she has to fight for herself like he did during marriage reversal

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

agar woh is situation par react nahi kerta aur j ghar chorte ha to promo ke according Sab hoga k aap Sab ne mujhe dhoka dea ismein anni bhi include hoga. Misunderstanding create hoge. smiley13

Lekin let see first k anni react kerta ha ya nahi smiley24

don't expect anything from Ani who is standing with his Nepo Kid smiley7
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agar anni ubhe bhi chup rehta ha kuch nahi kerta to usne apne aur j ke marriage kyun hone D the? Wo jo Sab usne ub tak j k lea kea ha Sab waste ho jaega. Is se better hota woh tejas se, forced marriage Kashmir mein he ker leti. smiley24

I think anni kuch na kuch karega let seesmiley24

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anni ka father lawyer ha asa kasa forced marriage hone de sukta hasmiley13😌

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Guys one of the ani haters on X shared a video which shows Jhanak and Tejas in the mandap and Tejas has the varmala.

Jhanak is saying no this shadi cannot happen, and the ladies are all pushing her towards Tejas

Ani is nowhere to be seen.

https://twitter.com/SummerMohamed6/status/1779782466233839739?t=GBJiiJXu2RmBf6VxHnQx6w&s=19

omg what is all this smiley15smiley7 those Basus smiley15 blood boiling epismiley7
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omigod! Don't tell me Jhanak's marriage is happening with Tejas! Ani can't allow that to happen. He had always told I can't lose to Tejas now after so much; just hope something happens n Jhanak walks out! How can they force her to marry! Evil people these are! The whole Bose family is evil not only Srishtiji!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Sweta I think it's the angle of shot. Ani will not be in the frame when the scene airs. The camera mostly will pan only to the mandap and Krushal is standing there mostly and I am hoping so that Ani can intervene and stop the wedding. It will be such an injustice to the character they built for the 150 past odd episodes if he stood back and let this happen when he knows that it's Tejas standing there!

I think so.. he won’t be on frame that time… I don’t think he will be quite till this longsmiley24smiley24 those evil Basus & Shristismiley7smiley7smiley7
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Omigod! Don't tell me Jhanak's marriage is happening with Tejas! Ani can't allow that to happen. He had always told I can't lose to Tejas now after so much; just hope something happens n Jhanak walks out! How can they force her to marry! Evil people these are! The whole Bose family is evil not only Srishtiji!

EXACTLY. It will undermine Ani's character completely if he stands back after knowing it's Tejas.

I am very sure that Krushal is just standing there so that Ani can jump in when needed/as per the directors vision.

I hope I'm right.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully Ani will claim her to be his wife! Saying legally she is still my wife! When I am alive n kicking how can she marry anyone else! But Gok! If ani doesn't intervene bcoz of all their misunderstandings then Ani doesn't deserve Jhanak. She better walk out of this marriage n Bose house n make a living for herself!

Edited by vimeo - 5 months ago