*Updated* new on location wedding announcement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Thank you for sharing the video! What a relief to see her rescued, that way it won’t be that scary when Jhanak gets lost 😠 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Starship1

Thank you for sharing the video! What a relief to see her rescued, that way it won’t be that scary when Jhanak gets lost 😠 

so is this bts after today’s precap where she’s seen going somewhere with Tejas in his vehicle. 

a relief indeed 😅 
PS your username is very familiar, are you the same person I used to refer to you as starship enterprise. If you are not the same  I apologize sincerely.

Edited by Hopefaith - 4 months ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for sharing the bts clips smiley31

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It is very fine that she’s rescued by Anirudh but it is great time that the latter has a conversation that also  a very serious and long one with Jhanak asking her on what condition she left and arrived to Tejas as we saw he said he wants to get her it was not out of respect . She also agreed we know she’s in a bad condition in Anirudh house because they all treat her so badly except from few she could have runaway to stay on her own or to go to meet Rahul not to Tejas.

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

so is this bts after today’s precap where she’s seen going somewhere with Tejas in his vehicle. 

a relief indeed 😅 
PS your username is very familiar, are you the same person I used to refer to you as starship enterprise. If you are not the same  I apologize sincerely.

Hi Hopefaith! Yes that’s me from YRKKH 😊 

I quit that and was looking for something new….found this show to be interesting so far. 

And yes….this bts will be after todays rescue I think, looking forward to it 😁

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

It is very fine that she’s rescued by Anirudh but it is great time that the latter has a conversation that also  a very serious and long one with Jhanak asking her on what condition she left and arrived to Tejas as we saw he said he wants to get her it was not out of respect . She also agreed we know she’s in a bad condition in Anirudh house because they all treat her so badly except from few she could have runaway to stay on her own or to go to meet Rahul not to Tejas.

she does not want to put Rahul or Ani into trouble so she is sacrificing herself. She knows that she is stepping into a very dangerous territory but 😔 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After watching the above bts, I am little bit annoyed by Janak. Anirudh is trying to help her, but she is putting all the blame on him? I understand she is not happy in Ani’ house and not been treated well, but going back to Kashmir or going back to Tejas will be worst for her. I also understand she does not want to put Ani in trouble, but insulting his care and help like this does not help the audience to connect to Janak as a character,