Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Ani is all set to send Janak to Shrinagar. May be the story is taking moving forward? Hopefully!

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

so true.. I hv not watched till end but yes rude is better than doormat

Why does she need to listen to all family and even Ani.. he so far doesn’t know what he want and till I have seen he had spoke hard words to her many a times which were very insulting.. she is not supposed to take it just because he brought her here .. she, in truth didn’t ask for it..

If he has brought her and is wanting to do for her.. he should be patient with her and do without any expectation.

She has lost her world and brought to this new world of insults

Saying so, Janak should take this as opportunity life is giving her at cost of few bad words.. close your ears and focus on achieving your goal, is all I would want.

In GSMI, she entered his house after marriage and stayed there as a maid. Is it the same over here?

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Hindi tv shows should move out of this naukrani concept. It is being used too much 🀣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Looks like Ani is all set to send Janak to Shrinagar. May be the story is taking moving forward? Hopefully!

Yes then he will go to take her back there was an article the show will be back to Srinagar where it started.
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

In GSMI, she entered his house after marriage and stayed there as a maid. Is it the same over here?

the only difference is the FL believed in the marriage in GSMI, but here both don’t

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Oh is it so? This all reminds me of the epic 3rd pagandiya trip of Adi when Imlie left him for good.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hindi tv shows should move out of this naukrani concept. It is being used too much 🀣

But I think this is different than Imlie… as here she knows the reality of family from before and also answers them back rather than just taking all shit from everyone… she also answers back to Arshi ..

But very similar so far… right they should come out of this concept as it gives wrong message as well..

So far that I have seen.. in practical world, Arshi may be rude but her concern is not wrong and her getting irritated on girl who gets attention from her would be is not wrong..