Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Absolutely. Arshi should have given an ultimatum to ani and may be should have broken up with him if he doesn’t know his priorities. It is waste to yell at Janak rather than confronting Ani. It is very easy to blame the weak.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Absolutely. Arshi should have given an ultimatum to ani and may be should have broken up with him if he doesn’t know his priorities. It is waste to yell at Janak rather than confronting Ani. It is very easy to blame the weak.

💯 agree.. Janak is not her culprit at all

She should confront Ani .. people give chance to one they love and not always give up on relationship… but definitely should not marry him till he makes her his priority… if she marry him doubting Jhanak is his priority then she is again a weak woman with hollow modernity

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

the only difference is the FL believed in the marriage in GSMI, but here both don’t

Yes she was shown as a mahaan sanskari bahu. Jhanak seems mor eeducated.smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Finally something good in the show

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thank you very much for sharing this video if you have noticed this dance is completely different but amazing compared to what was shown.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Finally something good in the show

Something different a light atmosphere very much needed as everyone is negative but I think after the family dramas they will accept her but by that time Ani due to jealousy will become the actor cum villain so many shows are like that.
Goddy2010 thumbnail

I don’t get it. Ani will be in jealousy and become villain?

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Who would he be jealous of? Rahul? Yes, I feel like he is but it won’t be strong because Jhanak never hesitates to shut that down. I feel like instead, Jhanak’s career would grow so fast and to the point that she starts getting attraction of some rich and handsome investor or producer or manager or whatnot and Ani would lose his mind 😂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Who would he be jealous of? Rahul? Yes, I feel like he is but it won’t be strong because Jhanak never hesitates to shut that down. I feel like instead, Jhanak’s career would grow so fast and to the point that she starts getting attraction of some rich and handsome investor or producer or manager or whatnot and Ani would lose his mind 😂

Jhanak never hesitates but it was not enough nor in a strong way I was watching YHM there was an interview the ml said when people accepted you as an actor and you can perform a jealousy track where you are a sort of villain due to the situation and they still connect to you it means you are good and fully accepted and it was so…Let see here how it comes out if ever there will be this sort of track.

Somebody else won’t make a big impact as he’s a stranger but here this guy is her friend with whom she opens her heart and they have a good chat it will be different and they can make him successful change the actor playing this part and he moved to Calcutta the city where Jhanak is supposed to be now I think. Now it is up to them.